Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

Ah we aren't going to get much down here. See ya next trip

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speaking of which. When everyone gets a chance go take the poll I put in Upcoming Trips for when you would prefer to go in January.

Uhh Veets.....you have some competition....

Sent from my phone?

Lorenzo ...a man after my own heart ...if I get divorced he's who I'm gonna look up...Lorenzo great job cleaning the rig up bro...these guys don't understand that brain wave, just a jeep wave ....thanks for thinking about me balls...

Merry Christmas

I actually try to get to the staging area by 7:30 in case its really crowded there. It's also good to be early when we have a large group. Last time we spent awile splitting up into groups and decided where we were all going.

I actually try to get to the staging area by 7:30 in case its really crowded there. It's also good to be early when we have a large group. Last time we spent awile splitting up into groups and decided where we were all going.

I'll be there around 7- 730. If I'm sleeping someone wake me up. I'll be in a black 2 door

Steve and I should be there right around 8-830 depending on where I stop for gas and lunch

just incase anyone is interested, ill bring along my rubi rails and bolts and some tools if anyone wants to buy them ill throw them on for you :thumb: $100

Last edited:
You guys are Fuct in the head. Lol
On an unrelated note....
7 to 14 inches of snow here in CT on Saturday night.

Top Bottom