Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

Sorry I'm missing this trip guys, hopefully I'll be on next one - I gotta test out my Enforcer. I hope you all have a safe trip and take lots of pics for me :beer:

The Force will be with you.... always

I may be late due to my Miss' working tonight. she will get home at 730 am then jump in the jeep to go with me. If I am Late dont wait for me... I will catch up with you guys on the trail. I have Toms cell, so I will be in touch when close

Sorry I'm missing this trip guys, hopefully I'll be on next one - I gotta test out my Enforcer. I hope you all have a safe trip and take lots of pics for me :beer:

The Force will be with you.... always

Ugggggg! miss you Rocco.... It wont be the same.....

I'm 50 mins from exit 34 which means you're about 50 mins from Rausch. If we can meet at 7:15 that would work out perfectly for arriving at Rausch a little after 8.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok fagers opens at 8 so that's out . So 7:15 at the Hess or Mcdonald off exit 34

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm 50 mins from exit 34 which means you're about 50 mins from Rausch. If we can meet at 7:15 that would work out perfectly for arriving at Rausch a little after 8.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm iff at the York exit. By route 30. Wrightsville pa

Yes off of 34. Its the only one you'll see the golden arches as you approach.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We got 2 cases in a row of the magic hat. Very good brew.

I 83 north exit 34 Mickey D's 730 I'll be there.

Do we have an actual head count so we know who to wait for. I guess we just have to see when 9 comes around and Mark I think you'll be there before that.

Do we have an actual head count so we know who to wait for. I guess we just have to see when 9 comes around and Mark I think you'll be there before that.

Looks like we're down to 6 got a call a few mins ago with 2 cancellations.

IN
Nbruno........... wheel sat
Tbruno........... wheel sat
Jkmadness.... wheel sat
Lorenzo......... wheel sat
Army_Vet........ wheel sat
Tackerdown.... wheel sat
Hinrichs........... wheel sat

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app[/QUOTE]

Here is our group, actually 7 I missed Dr Madness

Trailing I just got done cleaning my restaraunt now. I have made a deduction of going bumper less seeing it's 245 am. Fuck. My. Life.

Top Bottom