Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

Army_Vet

Banned
This is Mrs Tackerdown, He is free to go as long as he is a good boy this week and helps me get stuff done annnd I have a vehicle for shopping. AND if he is really good I will bake cookies for him to take. But so far he has been playing on here.

Hahahaahahaha! Dee you are hilarious.. One snort for you!

nbruno

This is Mrs Tackerdown, He is free to go as long as he is a good boy this week and helps me get stuff done annnd I have a vehicle for shopping. AND if he is really good I will bake cookies for him to take. But so far he has been playing on here.

Lets get it together Tom... the lady of the house has spoken. She gave the conditional go ahead, now just meet the conditions and we'll see you Sat morning.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

LOL great post Dee!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Tackerdown

Banned
how do I do all this and still not loose my man card:thinking::dont_know:Lest face it I lost my man card years ago . But move me to the going list.:yup::thumb:

nbruno

NICE. See you sat. Maybe you can get your man card back on a temporary basis.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom