Rausch creek trip 8/24-8/25

Lol the net . So the wife asks me hiw much the tires I want will be the other day. I've been to damn busy to really see what tires I want and I dont even know if that meant I could go ahead and pick some out in order them. Got a chubby just thinking about it. I hope I can get them before the trip.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Nittos Trail G.

My trail grapplers handle great in every terrain i have been on since i got them. Streets, wet streets, dirt , graval, rocks, and mud

Yes I highly recommend trail grapplers. They seem to be the most highly talked about. I haven't had any other tire besides the stock so I don't really have much to compare to but I love them. What size are you looking to get? Oh and I would say her asking how much should not be taken as an okay to go ahead and buy lol

Lol I started looking towards some others but I think you all are right.
Discount offers that road hazard warrenty, didn't get a chance to really read it yet but did anyone else get it or think it sounds good. It covers side wall bubbles too. J6st nit sure if it covers trail damage. Maybe I'll call them.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Well I was hoping to install the lift this weekend but due to complication I won't be :( can't make it. Cya next trip....

Sent via carrier pigeon

Discount offers that road hazard warrenty, didn't get a chance to really read it yet but did anyone else get it or think it sounds good. It covers side wall bubbles too. J6st nit sure if it covers trail damage. Maybe I'll call them.

Sent from my SPH-L720

I got my tires there and got a flat and rim went through the side wall. Called them told them the tire was shot no questions asked the send okay well send out a new one today and then 3 days later it was here only had to pay the 20 sum for the new warranty on the the new tire

Well I was hoping to install the lift this weekend but due to complication I won't be :( can't make it. Cya next trip....

Sent via carrier pigeon
man that sucks hope to see ya on the next trip.

I got my tires there and got a flat and rim went through the side wall. Called them told them the tire was shot no questions asked the send okay well send out a new one today and then 3 days later it was here only had to pay the 20 sum for the new warranty on the the new tire
Well that seems worth the 200$

Sent from my SPH-L720

I plan on using these for off road only so that sounds like I will add that. Now I need to find out if she was being an asshat or serious.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Sent from my SPH-L720

I talked to Ryan Thompson and he got me 5 35's with the warrenty for 1700 delivered and that includes tax and everything else. I can get you his number if you want to see if you can get a similar if not better deal. He says anyone who takes the time to call him up he will try his best to take care of.

The road hazard covers any damage at all. Slashes, bubbles, blow outs, trail damage and whatever else you may have happen and from here on out I wont buy a tire without it.

Sent via carrier pigeon

Dude you should come anyways and either ride along with someone or wheel your Jeep anyways. A stock JK can handle greens and blues without much to worry about.

well got the rear locker checked out seems there was just a lose sensor so ill be there with bells on :thumb:

I talked to Ryan Thompson and he got me 5 35's with the warrenty for 1700 delivered and that includes tax and everything else. I can get you his number if you want to see if you can get a similar if not better deal. He says anyone who takes the time to call him up he will try his best to take care of.

The road hazard covers any damage at all. Slashes, bubbles, blow outs, trail damage and whatever else you may have happen and from here on out I wont buy a tire without it.

Dude you should come anyways and either ride along with someone or wheel your Jeep anyways. A stock JK can handle greens and blues without much to worry about.
Yes he should come anyway. Thats a good price is that from discount. I'm thinking I may go with the 315 70 17 they are a little cheaper ,3 ply side and only 2/10th smaller and 1 32nd less tread.
well got the rear locker checked out seems there was just a lose sensor so ill be there with bells on :thumb:

Sweet glad you got it fixed looking forward to this trip it should be a blast.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Last edited:
Yes he should come anyway. Thats a good price is that from discount. I'm thinking I may go with the 315 70 17 they are a little cheaper ,3 ply side and only 2/10th smaller and 1 32nd less tread.

Sweet glad you got it fixed looking forward to this trip it should be a blast.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Oh wow prices have changed. When i bought mine the 35 was 313. That is rare to see a metric tire cost less than an american size tire...

Sent via carrier pigeon

You should come bro! What's the worst that will happen? You dent your skids again? Lol

Sent from my iPhone

I plan on using these for off road only so that sounds like I will add that. Now I need to find out if she was being an asshat or serious.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Just an FYI I am planning to upgrade to 37s and will be selling my 35s pretty soon. You can check them out this weekend.

Just an FYI I am planning to upgrade to 37s and will be selling my 35s pretty soon. You can check them out this weekend.

Most definitely. I was planning on putting them on my sons old wheels so its not so hard for the wife to get in her jeep when we aren't wheeling. Providing we don't get new ones. Do you think your around half tread.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Top Bottom