Rausch creek trip 8/24-8/25

Tackerdown

Banned
Dang it guys, should've come with you instead of running all blacks today, maybe I still would've have two working drive shafts and instead of heading home with only one, I'd be by that fire right now :(
Glad you guys had fun, I did too except for the part where my shaft quit on me, but at least it was the front one, so I was able to limp home :)

Sorry about the mishap , but does this mean you may not be selling those 35's yet?

Sent from my SPH-L720

Aeraun

Thanks for the map pics. I agree, Veetz as Bolts. And I really liked the topless for tatas trail. I wish I did CV. I forgot I did it the time before lol. Can't wait for next trip

dis_dis

Banned
Sorry about the mishap , but does this mean you may not be selling those 35's yet?

Sent from my SPH-L720

Nah, I still plan in selling them. We could meet up somewhere after my jeep gets repaired or I could give u the address of the shop I will be dripping it off at tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bl17z90

Thanks for the map pics. I agree, Veetz as Bolts. And I really liked the topless for tatas trail. I wish I did CV. I forgot I did it the time before lol. Can't wait for next trip

Topless and CV are both great trails :yup:

Aeraun

Oh and the trail we were on right after we got through the comp course, that was fun too.

Was that B? Even though B was a pretty easy green that was one of my favorite trails too. I need to actually follow the map next time so I know where the hell I am

Tackerdown

Banned
The last time we went to the parking lot to drop those that had to leave we hit b again and then jumped on 1a. That was my first time on that , I thought it was pretty cool.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Top Bottom