Rausch creek trip 8/24-8/25

Alan30

Only A few of our group tried it, then a few more did it with the bypass. They all made it, a few hard bang on the front bumpers, but all in all no problems...
Cozdude
JKMadness
Veetz
maybe one or two more but i can't remember the names.
Alan30 did the bypass in his stock JKUR which was pretty impressive if you ask me...

bl17z90 did the bypass too

bl17z90

Only 3 did all of yellow jacket and most of us did the first part and then followed one of the 2 bypasses.

jkmadness

Sooo Ed put me in charge of the next trip lol so i was toying around with the idea of two possible dates of either Sept 14-15 or 28-29. something came up this morning where i wouldnt be able to attent the 21-22nd like some guys mentioned. let me know what dates work for you guys

Lol... You said you wanted to do it.... Let's vote on a date first, that's an idea :)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sooo Ed put me in charge of the next trip lol so i was toying around with the idea of two possible dates of either Sept 14-15 or 28-29. something came up this morning where i wouldnt be able to attent the 21-22nd like some guys mentioned. let me know what dates work for you guys

date ideas again for those who missed it

I think the 15 is too close.... My 2 cents

yea its a little close but still a good distance away. 2 cents taken Mr Madness

Alan30

date ideas again for those who missed it

yea its a little close but still a good distance away. 2 cents taken Mr Madness

The 15th would work for me. The Jeep Jamboree ends the 14th, my girlfriend and I could come from there that morning to meet everyone. The following weekend I'm off from Friday night until Monday night. The following week I have the same schedule as the last trip, so would only be able to wheel Saturday, the 28:twocents:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

I think the 15 is too close.... My 2 cents

The 15th would work for me. The Jeep Jamboree ends the 14th, my girlfriend and I could come from there that morning to meet everyone. The following weekend I'm off from Friday night until Monday night. The following week I have the same schedule as the last trip, so would only be able to wheel Saturday, the 28:twocents:

here is what i have so far. Please chip in everyone. i will make a thread tomorrow night. majority rules

JKMadness - votes for 21st-22nd or later
Alan - any weekend
Coz - any but the 21st-22nd

KPM171

here is what i have so far. Please chip in everyone. i will make a thread tomorrow night. majority rules

Alan - any weekend

You are organizing it soooo... dealers choice! :D

That being said, I'm probably out for anything in September and hope to catch the next trip in October/November.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Alan - any weekend
KP - out till october/npvember
Zach - anyweekend

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You are organizing it soooo... dealers choice! :D

That being said, I'm probably out for anything in September and hope to catch the next trip in October/November.

haha yea true but i like opinions and input. we all are a team/group/friends so trying to get the most out to an event is important!

bl17z90

Ok, good deal.

Just for the record....I wouldn't mind going 2 weeks in a row as Dr. Madness pointed out Friday night :bleh:

Aeraun

I should be good for any weekend next month. Toward the end of the month maybe preferable though. And as long as we go again in October. We should do a Halloween run and all wear costumes haha

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Alan - any weekend
KP - out till october/npvember
Zach - anyweekend
Aeraun - any weekend

I should be good for any weekend next month. Toward the end of the month maybe preferable though. And as long as we go again in October. We should do a Halloween run and all wear costumes haha

we will definatly go again in october! and that would be funny, seeing a zombie, ghost, ect driving a jeep lol

Top Bottom