Rausch creek trip 8/24-8/25

Had a great time yesterday, Thanks "Mr. Madness" for setting it up.
:beer: And big thanks for everyone that helped navigate me around :beer:

importing my pics and vids now, should have something after lunch

Had a great time yesterday, Thanks "Mr. Madness" for setting it up.
:beer: And big thanks for everyone that helped navigate me around :beer:

importing my pics and vids now, should have something after lunch

You are welcome, working on pics and video as we speak...

Let me say thanks to everyone on the trip ,I had a great day.......can't wait to do it again

Participate in life

Looks like you guys took on yellowjacket how'd it go ??

Only A few of our group tried it, then a few more did it with the bypass. They all made it, a few hard bang on the front bumpers, but all in all no problems...
Cozdude
JKMadness
Veetz
maybe one or two more but i can't remember the names.
Alan30 did the bypass in his stock JKUR which was pretty impressive if you ask me...

Only A few of our group tried it, then a few more did it with the bypass. They all made it, a few hard bang on the front bumpers, but all in all no problems...
Cozdude
JKMadness
Veetz
maybe one or two more but i can't remember the names.
Alan30 did the bypass in his stock JKUR which was pretty impressive if you ask me...

Alan30's JKUR isn't stock. He's got either spacers or a small budget boost I think. :thinking:

Alen said he had the tf 1" or 1.5" leveling kit. Well played getting threw it.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Yup, Rockcrawler spacers(1.75" front, 0.75" rear) I was going to but 33's on when I got it, but like how it looked with the stock tires, for now;)

Next Trip.........

Sooo Ed put me in charge of the next trip lol so i was toying around with the idea of two possible dates of either Sept 14-15 or 28-29. something came up this morning where i wouldnt be able to attent the 21-22nd like some guys mentioned. let me know what dates work for you guys

Top Bottom