Rausch creek trip pics 10/26-10/27

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Best pic is 51.

best part is that Little Man slept thru 2 different black trails, the hill climb out of lake christy, and the rough ride back to the parking lot for lunch before we headed over to the NE property. Keoni was holding his head the whole time so he wouldnt bounce around to much lol

1BAMFR

THE BLACK LIST
I learned allot rolling in this little group but unfortunately didn't get many pics but here is what i got. sorry i had the camera set to raw and can't upload pics here please let me know if they not view-able. https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/...s/5939617108228680065?authkey=CNLlncPUmIyk4QE:drinks:

Great pics Tom!

Lil Man (Kaden) had an awesome day and thanks to your wife for making cookies...he had chocolate all over his face!

Great group...Fun Day!

Can't wait till next time fellas!

I think we need to hit OUTER LIMITS first thing in the morning next trip out!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great pics Tom!

Lil Man (Kaden) had an awesome day and thanks to your wife for making cookies...he had chocolate all over his face!

Great group...Fun Day!

Can't wait till next time fellas!

I think we need to hit OUTER LIMITS first thing in the morning next trip out!

OUTER LIMITS is a must next blacks trip! :rock: we will easily spend 2 hours on that trail spotting everyone thru it :doh:

Tackerdown

Banned
Tks guys Kaden is a trooper for sure and a ham you should see him smile posing for a photo op. Nate said outer limits is a cool trail too and I think your right it may take sone time. I hope we get a few more on the black list next time.

Tom

FuriousDz

Tks guys Kaden is a trooper for sure and a ham you should see him smile posing for a photo op. Nate said outer limits is a cool trail too and I think your right it may take sone time. I hope we get a few more on the black list next time.

Tom

I definitely would like to join you guys for some black trails.

Mike

I've been lurking the two threads that you guys have and it looks like you all had an awesome time. I was out there in my white JK (her name is Mila) and crossed the lake a couple of times while you guys were stopped for lunch at Lake Christy. I wish I found this thread earlier that way I could have gone out with you guys. If you all don't mind a tag along I'd definitely like to head out with you guys on the next trip.

Last edited:

H8MUD

I've been lurking the two threads that you guys have and it looks like you all had an awesome time. I was out there in my white JK (her name is Mila) and crossed the lake a couple of times while you guys were stopped for lunch at Lake Christy. I wish I found this thread earlier that way I could have gone out with you guys. If you all don't mind a tag along I'd definitely like to head out with you guys on the next trip.

You should of stopped and said hello. They would of been more than happy to have you join them...that's how they roll!

Tackerdown

Banned
I definitely would like to join you guys for some black trails.

Mike
That would be great. put that hand up in the air next time.

Was that you on the other side when we pulled in. you should have said something. see you on the next trip then.

Nice pics KP you guys covered some ground damn
You should of stopped and said hello. They would of been more than happy to have you join them...that's how they roll!
True statement.

I pulled my vid from my earlier post because I didn't want to hi-jack your thread, figured it would be bad forum etiquette. Thats me crossing with some of the guys from your group on the right grabbing lunch. I was out there with my step-daughter. (father daughter bonding). See you guys next time.

http://youtu.be/Pb0lTw-DfQY

Top Bottom