Rausch creek trip pics 10/26-10/27

Tackerdown

Banned
I pulled my vid from my earlier post because I didn't want to hi-jack your thread, figured it would be bad forum etiquette. Thats me crossing with some of the guys from your group on the right grabbing lunch. I was out there with my step-daughter. (father daughter bonding). See you guys next time.

http://youtu.be/Pb0lTw-DfQY

Nice. You came across just after 3 of us left. That was Ninja turtle and Mrmet

Tom

KPM171

20131026_154902_zpsda6d496c.jpg
Hey black group (1BAMFER/Cozdude/Tackerdown), what trail was this taken on?

bl17z90

I beleive that was 39 KP. We went there after we ran into you guys. That hill was scary steep. Had to change my pants after becasue down near the bottom my jeep started to spin a little bit.

KPM171

I beleive that was 39 KP. We went there after we ran into you guys. That hill was scary steep. Had to change my pants after becasue down near the bottom my jeep started to spin a little bit.
Iiiiiiiiiiiii know. That's the hill the green group is calling skid mark hill. We did it too, just before lunch.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey black group (1BAMFER/Cozdude/Tackerdown), what trail was this taken on?

yea that was 39 right before we meet up with you guys at the end of the day. we ran it backwards cause we planned on meeting you guys at the trail head but you guys drove past it lol

KPM171

yea that was 39 right before we meet up with you guys at the end of the day. we ran it backwards cause we planned on meeting you guys at the trail head but you guys drove past it lol
Thanks! :thumb: That makes sense, but I'm still not sure how we ended up there. I'm blaming UFO's and assorted Area 51 magic.

H8MUD

I think next time I'm going with the BSBC group, lol. Sounds like they had the most fun. :cheesy:

bl17z90

Iiiiiiiiiiiii know. That's the hill the green group is calling skid mark hill. We did it too, just before lunch.

Skid mark is about right

Atleast you weren't in a 2 door sitting 4 inches above stock height....i though for sure I was going ass over tin cups

Sent from my phone?

Tackerdown

Banned
Thanks! :thumb: That makes sense, but I'm still not sure how we ended up there. I'm blaming UFO's and assorted Area 51 magic.
That would explain that thing i saw in the sky just before you guys past us. I was going to keep my mouth shut but seeing you brought it up. It also was silver with some sort of black panels on it.:cheesy:

Top Bottom