Rausch Creek trip

I say we just put everyone's location into google maps and pick a town in the middle to invade..
I'm right between you and Jersey how about Harrisburg:shock: Maybe Lancaster brew house. I'm not sure what there Lancaster branch has but we could check that out. Perhaps we should start a thread and go from there.:yup:

What's the schedule looking like? Friday we're getting there around noon and hitting some greens and blues. Saturday will probably be an all day trail fest.
Any good spot to meet up?

I'm right between you and Jersey how about Harrisburg:shock: Maybe Lancaster brew house. I'm not sure what there Lancaster branch has but we could check that out. Perhaps we should start a thread and go from there.:yup:

Sounds good, I can start a thread for it if you want. How far out do you think we should plan it for?

Rausch Creek 3/30/13
Rausch Creek 3/30/13
Who is going to be at Rausch Creek Saturday March 30th. trails I plan on running Green trails and blue/green trails

going
1 - jkmadness guided run
2 - Firespyer guided run
3 - JerseyDevil EJS, weekend hotel blacks and blues
4 - RamP up for weekend ,camping/FJ recovery teem

1 - Tackerdown (just cruising around green trails and blue/green
2- Cozdude
3 - seanb123

maybe going
1 -
2 - NY1982JK
3 - PJF14
4 -
5 -
6 - FuriousDz
Anyone got an idea yet if they are going.:eek:

Last edited:
I'm a definate. Will be hitting greens and blues on Friday starting around noon. Then the gloves come of and I'm a passenger for the blacks on Saturday.
Shit I'm even going to Medieval Times Thursday night. Lol

That was quite the recover. I could see it happening its a pretty big dip right where he rolled. It had me nervous .

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That was quite the recover. I could see it happening its a pretty big dip right where he rolled. It had me nervous .

And yes I definitely hope that never happens because if it don't kill me my wife sure will.

I'm a definate. Will be hitting greens and blues on Friday starting around noon. Then the gloves come of and I'm a passenger for the blacks on Saturday.
Shit I'm even going to Medieval Times Thursday night. Lol

Camping out eh , hope it isn't to cold.

well my odd of going this weekend are growing by the day!!! a deffinate answer by tomorrow night

Top Bottom