Rausch Creek trip

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
welp no need to wait im in!!! hey Seanb maybe we can meet up at somepoint along the ride and drive up together?

Tackerdown

Banned
When is your next trip up to Rausch?
I havent picked anything yet but thinking maybe in the 19th 20th of next month. I also talked to Lane and we want to see if we could get something together for a weekend suds and grub/ rausch trip rather than at a pub seeing how we are so spread out. M:thumb:aybe get some cabins, a few cases of beer, HONEY, and some grills and do a sat. sun. weekend trip.

Tackerdown

Banned
Rausch Creek 3/30/13
Rausch Creek 3/30/13
Who is going to be at Rausch Creek Saturday March 30th. trails I plan on running Green trails and blue/green trails

going
1 - jkmadness guided run
2 - Firespyer guided run
3 - JerseyDevil EJS, weekend hotel blacks and blues
4 - RamP up for weekend ,camping/FJ recovery teem

1 - Tackerdown (just cruising around green trails and blue/green
2- Cozdude
3 - seanb123

maybe going
1 -
2 - NY1982JK
3 - PJF14
4 -
5 - NatedTJ
6 - FuriousDz
We are updated. I may have one more yes and we have two more maybes come on you'll love it . Nate can't go I think he is wooped HaHa.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Mine normally would come but she went thru surgery a week or so ago so she isn't allowed. I'm flying solo Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown

Banned
Hope everything goes well for her. I'm not sure what my wife will do if she is the only she. Hmm might catch a little flax for this one.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Haha well I'm sure she will have fun either way. If it makes you feel better I'm already in the dog house for leaving her for the day.

Miss Boss

Too funny! I'm female, can't wait to make a trip out there, and you guys are in the dog house for making the trip!! We should set up a women's ride one day! They did it out in SoCal one time. All the women drive. It had a great turn out there. Have to see what we can put together sometime.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Rausch does there topless for ta-ta's every August. Maybe we can all make a trip out of that as well. Would be packed but fun as hell

Tackerdown

Banned
The wife loves driving, just not the fact that she won't know anyone and there are no other woman. Let's just hope she's not pissy all day because I might not get to drive if she is. Lol

Top Bottom