RC feb 7th???

DROBICON

My jk was bone stock last year when we went, and we had about 6ish inches of snow and ice. There are some beat hills, some mild rocks some nifty off camber stuff, nothing really scary. Blacks on the other have some pucker factor.

Put me down as a maybe. Gotta get the day off from work.

JSTJPN

Great park. Had a lot of fun there this past year. Just don't drink the creek water. Gives us east coasters a bad name.

Maybe as the year goes on we can get some of us that are further south together with you guys up north. I know i have never been to the New England area so that would be a great trip especially in the fall.

Last edited:

kgw350

Snow on the ground and freezing temps turns blue/green trails into black trails real fast.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Snow on the ground and freezing temps turns blue/green trails into black trails real fast.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yup! We ran the greens mainly because it was sketchy. The one blue is a joke when it's dry but it was tough as hell that day in the snow

JKWrang

So, here is the thing, the plan was a simple fun run like we did last year, greens/blues. I plan to have my 35's mounted by then but im still open open so nothing too major.

However, i made this post at work last night and when i walked out to go home, i found this... View attachment 117681

A plow truck apparently did a better job of plowing my beloved lumpy than the parking lot... I hoping i can have all this fixed and squared away before then now...

Thats pretty lousy. And of course - no integrity on the part of the plow driver to leave you a notice... just use this as incentive to get the EVO tire carrier since youll be replacing those pieces anyhow :)

DKronk42

Thats pretty lousy. And of course - no integrity on the part of the plow driver to leave you a notice... just use this as incentive to get the EVO tire carrier since youll be replacing those pieces anyhow :)

Actually, it happened in the parking lot at work, and the contractor my company uses is the one that made the call to security i didnt k ow about until a few hours later, i should know more tomorrow about what my options are

DKronk42

Im currently operating under the assumption that i will be going until i hear contrary to that due to the damage i took at work on saturday. Even if it isnt fixed by then as long as my jeep isnt in a shop im going

I really need to man up and finish installing stuff on my Jeep... I waisted a warm day yesterday cleaning the shop. I started to work on my steering and then got pissed when I couldn't find any tools. By the time I finished, I had lost interest in working on my Jeep and installed some winshield lights and a compressor on the wife's Jeep. :crazyeyes:

Maybe we should make the trip with her Jeep? :thinking:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I really need to man up and finish installing stuff on my Jeep... I waisted a warm day yesterday cleaning the shop. I started to work on my steering and then got pissed when I couldn't find any tools. By the time I finished, I had lost interest in working on my Jeep and installed some winshield lights and a compressor on the wife's Jeep. :crazyeyes:

Maybe we should make the trip with her Jeep? :thinking:

thats a great idea!

thats a great idea!

I'll talk to Alana and Kegan about this. This is his birthday weekend so It will be more up to him than her. I know she will be up for it.

Edit to add: She already texted and said she is game... But I need to aks Kegan when he gets home from school.

Okay, we are a confirmed "Going"

We will be there in Alana's (my wife) Jeep

IMG_20141025_183114725_HDR.jpg

Top Bottom