RC feb 7th???

noroad

You can put me down as a maybe! The lady is working that weekend so it will be just me if i can work some stuff out and my pr44 is all ordered.

(will lead blacks and black/bluesif weather allows)

Last edited:

scull20

I'll throw my hat in the ring as a maybe. I'd like to get my skins and sliders on and perhaps order and install some protek skids before I go out again.

Merlin

Man! Louisville KY is a haul!

I assume you will be headed up I71 toward I70 in Columbus? If so you will be going right by my place.

Haven't planned my route yet - though I do have some family that lives in Erie, PA.. I have traveled that way before...not a fan of I71 in Ohio between the horrible roads to crazy drivers so I might go the WV route depending on weather. Looking forward to this trip and meeting some new Jeep enthusiasts!

Haven't planned my route yet - though I do have some family that lives in Erie, PA.. I have traveled that way before...not a fan of I71 in Ohio between the horrible roads to crazy drivers so I might go the WV route depending on weather. Looking forward to this trip and meeting some new Jeep enthusiasts!

Yea, through Cincy is bad... I am directly between Cincy and C-Bus so it's not as bad.

If you (or anyone else headed from our direction) wants to meet up to convoy give me a shout. We will be leaving the Jamestown OH area at 3:30ish so it will be a late arrival Friday.

enemec1

Im thinking of staying up there but also not sure what night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DKronk42

So bad news, after getting multiple estimates today for the damage that was done to my jeep at work a whole four hours after i started this thread, it doesnt look like ill be able to attend my own birthday weekend RC fun run that i initiated... Jeep will be in the shop a minimum of 2 weeks, near as makes no difference to 5k in damage

Ill do my best to keep track of the goings on here and keeping it updated, im still holding on to a glimmer of hope that ill be attending

Last edited:

kgw350

I'm gonna try but I won't know till the week before hand.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
just bumping this to see who else wants to come. we are looking to run mainly blues and maybe some blacks for those that want to that day.

Top Bottom