Re-selling tire advice (beadlocks to non-beadlocks)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You will be ok. The bead will fit snuggly against the wheel considering the width difference. If you are worried about it tho just apply some bead sealer to the ring side to help take up the gap

thombull

I didn't read through the whole tread so I don't know if it was answered already, but yes tires that have been mounted on beadlocks can be remounted on regular rims and hold air. I have had tires done this way is the reason that I know.

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

aTX427

Maybe the rubber will come back to shape. How long have the beadlock rings been removed? Here is what mine looks like after several months with Chamber Pro's. I didn't even think about it until I saw your pictures, but the indentations are hardly noticeable.

IMG_1930.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Maybe the rubber will come back to shape. How long have the beadlock rings been removed? Here is what mine looks like after several months with Chamber Pro's. I didn't even think about it until I saw your pictures, but the indentations are hardly noticeable.

Truthfully, I didn't even pay attention to them. Jake texted me as soon as he pulled the rings just to advise me of the situation. About an hour later, he said the impressions had lessened. Either way, they installed today with no issues and tire shop didn't mention anything either. The sealing surface is perpendicular to where the impressions were.

aTX427

I just pulled the rock ring off my bad tire and it has the same indentations. The rubber on my unmounted spare came back to 99% original shape, so I believe that you will be fine. Worst case let them site for a week or two before mounting them.

IMG_1932.JPG

IMG_1930.JPG

Top Bottom