REALLY kaptkrappy!?!

kaptkrappy

I sent Mr. Oh a private message and he suggested I re-post it here.

"I would like to apologize for my inexcusable attempt to enter the contest without the required banner/sticker.

I know it looks like I was attempting to get something for nothing, no that's not true, I was trying to get something for nothing and again I apologize.

Please delete my entry or just disqualify me and let it stay for all to see and I will accept the shame for all eternity.

I have been a member and (hopefully) occasional contributor to your forums for years, and I while I know that does not and should not make it OK, I am asking for yours and my fellow, rule following forum family's forgiveness.

Signed;
(Former) Douche bag, cheating kaptkrappy."

He accepted my apology and had some words of wisdom for me.

I realize it was a very underhanded thing I did and I again ask for forgiveness.

I have edited my post in the contest thread. Hopefully it helps.

Lousy Photo Shop Attempt.

WJCO

Meme King

"I would like to apologize for my inexcusable attempt to enter the contest without the required banner/sticker.

I know it looks like I was attempting to get something for nothing, no that's not true, I was trying to get something for nothing and again I apologize.

Please delete my entry or just disqualify me and let it stay for all to see and I will accept the shame for all eternity.

I have been a member and (hopefully) occasional contributor to your forums for years, and I while I know that does not and should not make it OK, I am asking for yours and my fellow, rule following forum family's forgiveness.

Signed;

I realize it was a very underhanded thing I did and I again ask for forgiveness.

Apology accepted by me. We all fuck up. Thanks for coming back and being honest.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug

Signed;

My question is...Why don't you have a wayalife decal?

rinkishjk

Signed;

It's nice to see u did man up and apologize. Takes guts to admit your wrong, especially here. Good job man.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It takes balls to apologize and take your licks, and the fact you did so means something in my book. However, I wonder whether you came clean only because you got busted, or because you realized that what you had done was not cool. I guess only time will answer that question.

JK LYF

Others may think you "stepped up" by apologizing. I don't. You apologized because you got caught. You purposefully and deliberately went out of your way to photoshop a picture and post up in order to win a product by lying. Essentially, you tried to deceive the owner of this forum, Dynatrac, and every single legitimate Wayalife forum member. You would have taken the prize and walked with it if given the opportunity. I can't stand liars and thieves. As for me, an apology doesn't work. Go back to the other forum and run your games.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
While this is the type of crap that I'd expect from people who sign up just to win free giveaways, as long as you're good with Wayoflife, you're good with me.

Ddays

Hooked
It does say something that you did apologize instead of just abandoning the forum. It's a bitch admitting you did something wrong
and taking your lumps. There are mixed feelings here regarding this but if Eddie accepted your apology that's certainly reason enough
for me to move on.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Others may think you "stepped up" by apologizing. I don't. You apologized because you got caught. You purposefully and deliberately went out of your way to photoshop a picture and post up in order to win a product by lying. Essentially, you tried to deceive the owner of this forum, Dynatrac, and every single legitimate Wayalife forum member. You would have taken the prize and walked with it if given the opportunity. I can't stand liars and thieves. As for me, an apology doesn't work. Go back to the other forum and run your games.

Even though he did apologize, I too agree with everything you said.

highoctane

Caught the Bug

This right here is the truth. People with no integrity only apologize when they are caught. He isn't sorry about anything other than being caught.

WJCO

Meme King
WTF does this mean?

I think he was stating matter of fact that what he did was wrong:

"I know it looks like I was attempting to get something for nothing, no that's not true, I was trying to get something for nothing and again I apologize."

Last edited:

JK LYF

I think he was stating matter of fact that what he did was wrong.

I gotcha. But attempting and trying are about the same thing.

Top Bottom