REALLY kaptkrappy!?!

Lance628

It takes balls to apologize and take your licks, and the fact you did so means something in my book. However, I wonder whether you came clean only because you got busted, or because you realized that what you had done was not cool. I guess only time will answer that question.

Pretty sure if he never got busted he would've never stepped up I think an apology is shit when you only do it cause you got caught not because your actually sorry

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Fuck that. You're still a dishonest wanker. An honest person wouldn't have thought about a way to be a thief. It doesn't take balls to apologize AFTER you've been called out.

Jeeper Jr.

I sent Mr. Oh a private message and he suggested I re-post it here.

"I would like to apologize for my inexcusable attempt to enter the contest without the required banner/sticker.

I know it looks like I was attempting to get something for nothing, no that's not true, I was trying to get something for nothing and again I apologize.

Please delete my entry or just disqualify me and let it stay for all to see and I will accept the shame for all eternity.

I have been a member and (hopefully) occasional contributor to your forums for years, and I while I know that does not and should not make it OK, I am asking for yours and my fellow, rule following forum family's forgiveness.

Signed;
(Former) Douche bag, cheating kaptkrappy."

He accepted my apology and had some words of wisdom for me.

I realize it was a very underhanded thing I did and I again ask for forgiveness.

I have edited my post in the contest thread. Hopefully it helps.

Lousy Photo Shop Attempt.

At least you apologized to Eddie. That's more than what most guys do when they get called out around here. I don't think you'll ever get out from under this though, not for a long time.

Top Bottom