Rear sway link issue EVO lift

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok that means I'm sitting at 4.75 backspacing SHIT!. Well looks like I am going to either flip them inside, removed them, or get something a little shorter.

Getting something shorter is NOT an option I would look into as you will end up hyper extending your sway bar. As in, your link will extend far enough to flip the other direction. For now, running your links on the inboard side of the sway bar will probably be the cheapest and fastest solution available to you. New wheels with 4" of back spacing or less will be your best long term solution.

MericaMade

Getting something shorter is NOT an option I would look into as you will end up hyper extending your sway bar. As in, your link will extend far enough to flip the other direction. For now, running your links on the inboard side of the sway bar will probably be the cheapest and fastest solution available to you. New wheels with 4" of back spacing or less will be your best long term solution.

Perfect, I'll run them on the inside for now. Even if I went with a 1.75 spacer it would be better but still close. I plan on doing new rims in a few months so this will be a temporary fix.

Last edited:

RMC2

Caught the Bug
This is good to know info, since I have a 3" enforcer and 9000s sitting in the garage waiting on new 35s and either new rims or spacers for a bit.

Top Bottom