Rebuilt of a Billet Silver mall crawler

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Received more goodies today. I was relieved to see the shipment today made it here in good shape.

IMG_4504.jpg
Some 4" EVO plush rides to try, and to slightly drop my jeep.

IMG_4505.jpg
Also this as boy... I am hyped to install it, unfortunately I don't have replacement front bumper, so it'll have to wait a little.

Scored another one of those DVDs lol. Up to 4 now.
Image1493761286.559481.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Is it legal to drive with out the 3rd brake light and bumpers, in our sate?

You don't need a third brake light. Only need one functioning brake light with two red running lights, one in each corner. Yeah it's illegal to have no rear bumper. Most LE agencies will not bother you. If any it will be state police and they will be more worried about ride height.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Received more goodies today. I was relieved to see the shipment today made it here in good shape.

View attachment 256549
Some 4" EVO plush rides to try, and to slightly drop my jeep.

View attachment 256550
Also this as boy... I am hyped to install it, unfortunately I don't have replacement front bumper, so it'll have to wait a little.

Scored another one of those DVDs lol. Up to 4 now.
View attachment 256552

Man, you parts coming in a regular basis!! Lol

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Man, you parts coming in a regular basis!! Lol

Lol, I was gonna get the winch before end of May anyway because of the $200 mail in rebate and this past weekend my vendor had additional 10% off on top of the rebate. For the coils, I am very curious how the plush rides ride, it'll also drop it a bit. I have about 5-1/8" of lift with Aev 4.5 coils, I've read good things about he evo coils to actually settling down at 4".
I also made a good use of my extensive DVD collection.
IMG_4506.jpg

Now I can watch Jeeps on my way to and back form the mall hahahah....

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Got the frame trimmed and touched up for the EVO rear facia couple days ago.
IMG_4508.jpg
IMG_4510.jpg
IMG_4513.jpg
IMG_4514.jpg

I am working on painting the pinch seam black, some jeep colors can pass by with leaving the pinch seam body color, but with my billet silver and many other colors I think it looks a little weird with EVO rear facia

IMG_4521.jpg
IMG_4522.jpg

Looking better already with just one coat.

IMG_4524.jpg

Replacement evo facia for the one that got beat up in shipping coming in on mon, I can't wait.

Also just today, I ordered a Genright tire carrier. I must say their customer service is great. Keith hooked me up with fast and free shipping [emoji108]

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Got a chance to install EVO rear facia yesterday. Came out nice, the flag nuts are kind of pain in the ass since they have to be trimmed after tightening everything up.
IMG_4531.jpg IMG_4537.jpg IMG_4534.jpg

Now tire carrier and relocating the license plate. Carrier should be here on thu 🤞

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Looks clean. :thumb:

Thanks, I am glad I decided to paint the pinch seam black, it makes it look much better in my opinion.
Now I just gotta get rid of that garbage can hanging on the back of my jeep. I tried looking for Quiet crawler exhaust and it seems to be out of stock everywhere, looks like it has been for quite a while now. I looked around a little and I was able to get all the pieces ordered separately to get the complete kit. I should have it on a week or so

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Breaking the edges on all the parts. Its a little annoying that all the cnc parts always have these sharp ass edges, I had to do the same thing with my poison spyder rockbrawlers. Is it just me and my OCD or all you guys are anal about this stuff?
IMG_4562.jpg

Last edited:

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
That's why I prefer not to get parts shipped that are already powdercoated. At least it's easier to clean up in raw steel.

I've even seen parts where the welds are bad and had to be touched up (not any Genright stuff), but that's where I draw the line.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
That's why I prefer not to get parts shipped that are already powdercoated. At least it's easier to clean up in raw steel.

I've even seen parts where the welds are bad and had to be touched up (not any Genright stuff), but that's where I draw the line.

lol, I hear you man.... I am like 45 min in, just in that one piece for edge breaking. [emoji23]
Thanks for dropping by my thread

Top Bottom