Rebuilt of a Billet Silver mall crawler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Well that sucked. Slow ride home? You know, if you would have had your bolt on coil overs, it would’ve just bounced off the spring! Kidding, glad you got out!

Nice shake down run though! Did you conquer that line that hung you up while we were there?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Well that sucked. Slow ride home? You know, if you would have had your bolt on coil overs, it would’ve just bounced off the spring! Kidding, glad you got out!

Nice shake down run though! Did you conquer that line that hung you up while we were there?

Drove home at usual speed, Jeeps doesn’t really feel too much different. I was just taking it easy on turns and big bumps. No, I didn’t try going on that same obstacle but, did a few new ones I never did before. One was pretty intense.

cduemig

Nice thread! I spent way too much time checking out the 47 pages. I wish I had done this before I started building my jeep. I'm good at putting on parts but not nearly as good at keeping up with regular maintenance as you. Nice work!

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Still makes me laugh to see the preview of a tractor axle for your thread lol.

Has it ever been a picture of your Jeep?

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Still makes me laugh to see the preview of a tractor axle for your thread lol.

Has it ever been a picture of your Jeep?
Not sure, I think it was at some point lol

Hey man what front bumper are you running? It looks like PS, but the skid plate doesn’t match. I love it!

Full Metal Fabworks, it’s really nice; welds are artwork!

Yes, Full Metal Fabworks.

Top Bottom