Rebuilt of a Billet Silver mall crawler

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Had some time to swap out front axles today. Knocked it out in under 3 hours, and I was taking my sweet time.
U joints are definitely beefier than stock.
IMG_7578.jpg
IMG_7582.jpg
No interference with Prosteers
IMG_7584.jpg
IMG_7585.jpg
I am pleased with Carbon off-road shafts so far. Now it’s time to test them out soon.
IMG_7589.jpg

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Got my free light bar on yesterday, wasn’t sure if I was gonna like it but, I think I am digging the look.
IMG_8105.jpg
IMG_8106.jpg
IMG_8108.jpg

then proceeded to test it out on the trail. Legit 1.25” more flex with it on. Chris and I tested it out at Badlands.
IMG_8109.jpg
IMG_8134.JPG
IMG_8115.jpg
IMG_20180922_130451.jpg
IMG_8122.jpg
IMG_20180922_143741.jpg
IMG_8119.jpg

Than this happened 🤨
IMG_8128.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Whaaaaat? I've never seen a broken shock shaft. Hinrichs bent a King 2.5 shaft last Spring but damn, that's crazy. Nice bumper BTW ;)

WJCO

Meme King
Light bars definitely add more flex, I read that on the internet somewhere.

How the fuck did you break a shock shaft?

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Whaaaaat? I've never seen a broken shock shaft. Hinrichs bent a King 2.5 shaft last Spring but damn, that's crazy. Nice bumper BTW ;)

Light bar does look good, that’s pretty wild about that shock too, can’t say I’ve ever seen that

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Light bars definitely add more flex, I read that on the internet somewhere.

How the fuck did you break a shock shaft?

It’s actually quite easy. Back the Jeep up against a tall tree stump that’s out of your sight.
IMG_8130.jpg
Keep pushing right here, even though you know you are up against something and it doesn’t quite feel like it is your tire that’s up against it.
IMG_8128.jpg
Easy [emoji854]

Last edited:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Some flex tape wrapped around some jb weld and it'll be good as new[emoji106]

No kidding, after seeing that one guy fix his radiator hose with duct tape and RTV silicone today, I am definitely adding some kind of duct tape into my trail kit, and a new tube of silicone.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
No kidding, after seeing that one guy fix his radiator hose with duct tape and RTV silicone today, I am definitely adding some kind of duct tape into my trail kit, and a new tube of silicone.

Agreed, can't believe I overlooked having it in the kit already. Next time out I may cover the sides of my Jeep with it 😂

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Wow man that's crazy about your shock. Easy break, easy fix right!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom