RECALCULATING : JEEP VIDEO Pisses off VEGANS?

MTG

Caught the Bug
:cheesy:

Wasn't there a vegan jeeper guy that got all bent out of shape on here not too long ago? He didn't last long if I recall. Probably had something to do with his superior intellect or something? :thinking:

JAGS

Hooked
:cheesy:

Wasn't there a vegan jeeper guy that got all bent out of shape on here not too long ago? He didn't last long if I recall. Probably had something to do with his superior intellect or something? :thinking:

I remember that guy. Wasn't he the vegan, crossfitter.

jkris

Vegan and crossfit don't go together. Most crossfitters are on the paleo diet. It's why my wife (crossfitter) eats lots of delicious steak chicken etc.
I loved the commercial. It was witty and meant to be funny. People are way too narcissistic nowadays and need to get over themselves. If they are so offended they can't handle a joke then they just need to stop wasting oxygen and off themselves. People these days..... Hell even my wife makes fun of herself for crossfitting.

BTW, missed you all as I was gone for a little bit. Not that you noticed lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

lemoncadebay

As the son of parents that were vegan for more than 30 years, there are health risks associated with abstaining from meat. Their doctors are now begging them to eat meat, but they refuse.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
People need to grow the hell up. Everything is so PC anymore it makes me sick.... If you don't like a commercial or what someone says that doesn't mean it offends you!!! No one did anything to offend you on purpose. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, you're not offended...You just don't like their opinion. And if you don't like their opinion.... don't listen.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
It's like one of Ron Whites jokes.... He talks about a friend from Texas who moves to LA in six months he doesn't know um, he doesn't eat meat is a vegan and supports saving the ozone and everything else and his friend talks about how cow flatulence is killing the ozone layer and he asks Ron what he's doing to help this matter, Ron White replies "I'm eating the cow!"

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom