Recent Shooting and Discussion

jesse3638

Hooked
I think the only way to do that is with term limits. In my opinion it’s the career politicians that’s are causing the stalemate in almost every aspect of government. If we start with term limits, I think we can start getting more done. Now the next challenge is getting actual term limits in place. Fat chance that’ll ever happen.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
This is why I voted for trump. Furthest from a career politician and I knew would shake things up a bit.
Now this is an idea!! Glad someone has their head on straight; Jesse3638 for Office! Haha

Haha IDK about that. I mean applying common sense could go a long way though.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Doesn’t El Paso have comparatively unrestrictive gun laws and a bunch of the “good guys” lawfully carrying? Hmm...I guess that unfortunately isn’t what prevents mass shootings either.

BackcountryJKU16

I was going to say that there is no way this guy is a real person... his rambling and memes are too hilariously stupid and so on point in their display of desperate attention mongering that I thought it was satire. Then I remembered that between 33% and 43%of Americans still approve of Trump and almost a quarter still approve of his/Putins lapdog Moscow Mitch.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
View attachment 331901 California, where they don’t know which bathroom to use, and they thinks it’s ok to shit on the sidewalk. The land of fruits and nuts! Got a love them gas prices, they deserve it and Nancy the CUNT

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Did you forget to take your lithium? You are obviously balls deep in the manic end of bipolar disorder.

Last edited:

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Read my post. I never said 'BAN'. I think bans are stupid, people will kill people. I think making magazine fed semi-auto weapons a class III NFA item would reduce the occurrence of kids getting killed by psychos. Do you agree/disagree?

Class III NFA is a borderline ban limiting to the very few.

No, I disagree. Semi auto rifles have been around for years. Yes, video games etc have made them more popular, but which is the cause in that case. Bad people will find ways to do bad things.

Take away 2nd amendment and where does the line get drawn? Regulation only ends in one direction.

For all the internet nanny’s, I am not in favor of kids shooting kids, nor am I in favor of being around people who do not care to educate themselves regarding firearms, but use nonetheless.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Class III NFA is a borderline ban limiting to the very few.

No, I disagree. Semi auto rifles have been around for years. Yes, video games etc have made them more popular, but which is the cause in that case. Bad people will find ways to do bad things.

Take away 2nd amendment and where does the line get drawn? Regulation only ends in one direction.

For all the internet nanny’s, I am not in favor of kids shooting kids, nor am I in favor of being around people who do not care to educate themselves regarding firearms, but use nonetheless.

Just to be clear, you think there should be no restrictions on the purchase and use of firearms of any kind? Otherwise, regulation only ends in one direction, right?

I don’t think anyone on here has claimed that anyone else is in favor of kids shooting kids. Pretty sure we are just discussing whether we can do more to keep that from happening, and whether the “more” should involve revisiting some of our guns laws.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I’ve literally been gone since 8am and picked up my phone to this being the first article. I’ve since read the higher number and possibly even more unknown wounded or worse. Pretty fucking sick this white nationalist POS.

I would agree with that statement. This yet again, not a fun problem.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Doesn’t El Paso have comparatively unrestrictive gun laws and a bunch of the “good guys” lawfully carrying? Hmm...I guess that unfortunately isn’t what prevents mass shootings either.

To be fair, I haven’t heard anything good about El Paso, in fact I’ve heard it’s dirty and not a good place. I haven’t been so I can’t confirm. But it would make sense of no “good guys” lawfully carrying.

It does make me think twice about going to large stores now though...

Leeboy03

To be fair, I haven’t heard anything good about El Paso, in fact I’ve heard it’s dirty and not a good place. I haven’t been so I can’t confirm. But it would make sense of no “good guys” lawfully carrying.

It does make me think twice about going to large stores now though...

I don’t go places that don’t allow me to carry and neither does my wife. I’m not going to take my family somewhere that I wouldn’t at least have a chance to protect them in the event that some self centered ass does some shit like this.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I don’t go places that don’t allow me to carry and neither does my wife. I’m not going to take my family somewhere that I wouldn’t at least have a chance to protect them in the event that some self centered ass does some shit like this.

I haven’t worried about it too much but this has definitely made me start to be more diligent about carrying. Just make sure that you don’t draw until you are ready to fire and have a shot, otherwise you may get mistaken for a second shooter. My biggest fear is to get into a situation like this and then be caught with a firearm at the scene and people not know that I’m a good guy.

So the guys crying for more guns. Be honest. How many rounds do you shoot a month? How many classes have you taken? Do any of you carry an Israeli Bandage? Have you taken any classes to stop major blood loss?

Everyone thinks they will rise to the occasion or expectations. In reality you will FALL to your level of training.

Don’t carry a gun if you don’t put in the work and continue to do so. Or as the hip kids say. Stay in your fucking lane.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So the guys crying for more guns. Be honest. How many rounds do you shoot a month? How many classes have you taken? Do any of you carry an Israeli Bandage? Have you taken any classes to stop major blood loss?

Everyone thinks they will rise to the occasion or expectations. In reality you will FALL to your level of training.

Don’t carry a gun if you don’t put in the work and continue to do so. Or as the hip kids say. Stay in your fucking lane.

Man I say this all the time. Not many people can point a gun at someone and pull the trigger. Especially not many sane people.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom