Recommendations for floor mats and cargo liner

Brute

Hooked
Does anyone have a recommendation for front & rear floor mats and cargo liner for a JLU?...

I personally like the factory ones for my JK (Jeep lettering and tire tread pattern) and would probably get the Mopar set for a JL too. If I was to go aftermarket then Weathertech.

Brute

Hooked
I personally like the factory ones for my JK (Jeep lettering and tire tread pattern) and would probably get the Mopar set for a JL too. If I was to go aftermarket then Weathertech.
any difference in fitment for a 392 4 door and other JLU's?

I believe the only drama would be if your rear floor has cup holders or not. If the back seat has the flip down cup holder you should be good.

WJCO

Meme King
My wife has the rugged ridge ones and they have a really coarse pattern. Look cool but hard to clean.

I believe the only drama would be if your rear floor has cup holders or not. If the back seat has the flip down cup holder you should be good.
Looks like I’m wrong.
No difference with/without cup holders. IMG_2975.jpeg

Although I noticed on that Amazon link they are a “frequently returned item”

I’d personally go with weather tech.

benatc1

Hooked
I’ve always been happy with weather tech, that’s what I have in my JL, we put a full set in my wife wagoneer and have actually been fairly disappointed in rear cargo area one, which is giving me second thoughts about getting a rear one for the JL, but they are a great product otherwise.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve always been happy with weather tech, that’s what I have in my JL, we put a full set in my wife wagoneer and have actually been fairly disappointed in rear cargo area one, which is giving me second thoughts about getting a rear one for the JL, but they are a great product otherwise.
What seems to be the problem with the rear cargo one. Been thinking I could really use something for the rear of our 392.

kevman65

Hooked
Just got them…I’ll put in the rear cargo first so you can decide…
You may have to let it lay in the sun for awhile before it will lay flat.

Inside my Explorer it took it almost a month to lay flat. Then saw the tip to lay it in direct sun.

Top Bottom