regrets?

dahreno

Banned
At least when I went to correct the crappy lift they put at the dealer I spent the money and got as pretty good lift. I was a little bummed as I was on my way to get the long arm installed I saw a Jeep for sale that cost less then my long arm ! It's the same way today, six years later. I am now redoing another Jeep and the amount of money I have already spent is amazing. There are so many 60s and 70s street/ muscle cars iv'e always wanted for sale around here for about the same, or LESS then what I'm spending on the Jeep. Oh well, it's only money and I can get more. Besides Speeding off road is fun, speeding on road gets you in trouble and costs even more ! Sometimes I think to myself when I see a bad ass muscle car," I bet with smaller tires, I could beat that guy in a race!"

RK 3.5" flex system (should've saved the money for the suspension i really want), AEV tire carrier and bumper (limits my fender choices to stock and doesn't fit my needs), tons of regrets but thats how you learn isn't it?

ichthus

Rough Country 2.2 shocks.
Rugged Ridge.... Well, anything... Seat covers, 1/2 doors, mirror relocation brackets.

Wish I'd "splurged" and bought the showroom new 09 Rubicon for $21.5 instead of the 08 X for $18.3

Also wish I had waited to buy my 14 Sport JKU until the Willys was available

Dune Crawler

Rough country 2.5 suspension lift and skyjacker M95's that I got down the road...should've just tossed the 2.5 and went with a 3.5 or 4 and gotten the new skyjackers then...Now I'm stuck with the lift until shocks wear or I get shock pucks or something.

Pro-Comp2.5 inch lift the dealership puts on all their jeeps. I have since upgrade to the plush ride from EVO. Other than that not yet. Everything is going perfect.

Sent from my fRuit device using WAYALIFE mobile app

DKronk42

Not getting a 4 door, buying my 14 jk he week they hit the show room, and not waiting for the willys, buying off the show room floor and not custom ordering.

GCM 2

I only regret the extra $4,500 I paid for the 3.8L High Ouput Performance Engine package :sigh: My dealer said the 3.8L H.O.P.E. package was extremely limited and only offered though their dealership the week I was purchasing. I just don't know if all that extra power I paid for is all that noticeable :thinking: At least I will make all that money back when I trade it in, since it's so limited of an option ;)

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I only regret the extra $4,500 I paid for the 3.8L High Ouput Performance Engine package :sigh: My dealer said the 3.8L H.O.P.E. package was extremely limited and only offered though their dealership the week I was purchasing. I just don't know if all that extra power I paid for is all that noticeable :thinking: At least I will make all that money back when I trade it in, since it's so limited of an option ;)

dang, never heard of the HOPE package.

H8MUD

What's included in the H.O.P.E. package?

dahreno

Banned
It sound like the HOPE package means you hope you get what you payed for .LOL ! Sorry, couldn't help it.

GCM 2

dang, never heard of the HOPE package.

Dang, I guess the salesman was right! It was extremely limited since practically no one has heard of it.

What's included in the H.O.P.E. package?

Apparently it is all internal, you know inside the motor and stuff. It's all pretty technical, even the salesman at the dealer had trouble explaining it.

High flow cold air intake and free flow exhaust. I heard that plus the H.O.P.E. badging and sticker puts an additional 15HP to the rear wheels.

I think it was probably triple that at the rear wheels, it's got to be a least triple because I go through a lot of oil every few weeks.

It sound like the HOPE package means you hope you get what you payed for .LOL ! Sorry, couldn't help it.

I'm pretty sure I could double my money, my dealership is always sending me emails and flyers in the mail wanting me to trade in for a newer model. I'm pretty sure they just want to take advantage of my killer 3.8L H.O.P.E. package.

Top Bottom