regrets?

t8er

I'd say if I did it again I'd skip buying wheels so I could just go to 37's and regear instead

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Regrets...selling my 2 door rubi. Getting 37s before regearing. Skyjacker shocks and stabilizers.

07 JKUR
4" Skyjacker short arm, Rock Krawler sway bar links, 17x9 Black Rock steelies, 37x13.50 Nitto mud grapplers, Evo Mfg frame mounted d rings, Mopar stubby winch bumper, Warn 9.5CTI winch, Smittybilt steps, Cherrybomb extreme muffler, Hella comet fog lights, Aev snorkel, Poison Spyder hood louver, Herculiner interior, Smittybilt seat covers, Mopar slush mats.

bking_1

Not finding this site sooner.. A lot of interesting ideas and experiences here..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rccrwlr

Not holding out and getting a 3.6L motor. Didn't really know then. Now I do and our next rig will have one!

--rccrwlr.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Thread bump!

This piece of shit Drake locking cap that has thrown a code most of the time I have had it installed. Do not buy!

drake.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
not putting SharkHide on my ATX Chamber II before mounting them up.

They look like ass now and the brake dust is bad. Spent 3 hours on one wheel and it doesn't look that much better.

Going to try alcohol vinegar or oven cleaner or may just disassemble them and take them to a professional shop for some power cleaning :doh:

John82601

Buying our YJ from my in-laws. Yeah it was a great deal, super low miles and had never been in 4Lo. But my wife considers it an heirloom and is really holding the reins on letting me modify it and heaven forbid I scratch it when we're out trail running. I'll probably end up building something else and returning this one to close to stock and just leaving it alone.

rogerk93

A few I have are, first the rims I bought when I first got my jeep. Wish I had purchased beadlocks, second is getting the teraflex HD hinge instead of the evo swing out. It has not done me wrong but jumped the gun a little too fast without looking.

Jeepfan30

I regret buying my Jeep off the show room floor with a crappy 4" lift , aftermarket 18s and 35s. On top of that, I payed not only full price but a small fortune for the lousy mods. I didn't even get the factory rims and tires with the deal. Six years later and I still feel ripped !

Same here, almost exact same situation I got suckered into.

Ddays

Hooked
4WD/4WP. Wasted a shitpot full of $$ there. Anyone looking for a RE 3.5" lift? If you have fillings in your teeth it ain't for you but it squeaks real nice!

trailraider

not keeping my TJ.

I have this thing in my head I should only own one Jeep at a time.
I should have kept them all.

But my last TJ is my sad regret. I loved it like a mistress.

although its expensive enough just owning one.

JRG413

not keeping my TJ.

I have this thing in my head I should only own one Jeep at a time.
I should have kept them all.

But my last TJ is my sad regret. I loved it like a mistress.

although its expensive enough just owning one.

Just buying my first Jeep and it being a TJ, This is good to read.

Top Bottom