regrets?

CharlieK

My front RSE bumper looks great, but limits what I can do with my fenders. Wish I would of given more thought to the future vision of my jeep, instead damn that loos good I want it.

Tmoore03

My first Jeep 2006 TJ, I didnt know better and bought a 4 banger. I hadnt been into Jeeping yet, and I just wanted a Jeep. After I bought her I realized what Jeeps are made for and then lifted her. I just wished I would of gotten a 6 when I was looking. Now I got a 2011 JKU and I am happy with it so far!

davantalus

Maybe he is talking about tire carriers. Steps as in, do this before you can do that. :idon'tknow:
Sorry was totally unclear... :doh:

To rephrase, "Nobody regrets their tire carriers? Isn't it a pain to unlock the carrier, open it, then open the gate, just to get into your trunk?"

JKNick07

To rephrase, "Nobody regrets their tire carriers? Isn't it a pain to unlock the carrier, open it, then open the gate, just to get into your trunk?"

It's definitely a PITA but I mostly regret how far my tire sticks out from the back window of my jeep with the rancho rear bumper and tire carrier.. Might have to go to the EVO carrier sooner than anticipated hah

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
"Bumping" this one.
Metalcloak bump stops. Over priced hockey pucks. Should have known better.Ok, now my rant is over...

Attachments

• 1409854725064.jpg
    1409854725064.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 196
  • 1409854736495.jpg
    1409854736495.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 202

bkac

Caught the Bug
35" tires and ATX non slab wheels!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not buying a Jeep sooner :doh:

And maybe buying a full size CB, could have got by with a Cobra 75 and mounted it lower and not have to deal with the flapping mic cord LOL!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Not buying a Jeep sooner :doh:

And maybe buying a full size CB, could have got by with a Cobra 75 and mounted it lower and not have to deal with the flapping mic cord LOL!

I already took mine out and put the cobra 75 in. Hated that cord swinging everywhere. Lol

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Just hook it around your rear view!

2014 JKUR

Attachments

• 1409858457091.jpg
    1409858457091.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 188

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
As others have said in this thread. Not buying a rubicon sooner... and agreeing not to upgrade it until its paid off. :thumbdown:

2014 JKUR

BadApple

SFZ half doors thanks to there wonderful customer service and the uppers that are still promised to be available soon.

jesse3638

Hooked

I have the LoD stubby rear bumper with the Gen 3 Carrier. I went with the non-attached version because the attached version doesn't allow for the installation of fuel can mounts on that side. The asymmetry, once I finally install can mounts, would drive my OCD nuts...:crazyeyes: I've never even thought about the fact that I have to open the carrier then the gate. I guess its not a pain for me..haha.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I have the LoD stubby rear bumper with the Gen 3 Carrier. I went with the non-attached version because the attached version doesn't allow for the installation of fuel can mounts on that side. The asymmetry, once I finally install can mounts, would drive my OCD nuts...:crazyeyes: I've never even thought about the fact that I have to open the carrier then the gate. I guess its not a pain for me..haha.

And then came the gen 4, you can have it all... :)

bkac

Caught the Bug
Lol it doesn't bother me when I'm wheeling. More worried about taking the right lines so I don't screw my jeep up ha.

2014 JKUR

It drives me nuts wheeling. Slapping around everywhere...
Maybe I should post that under things that piss me off. Lol

bkac

Caught the Bug
Problem solved with a cobra 75. :thumbup:

Top Bottom