Relocating a Jeep grab handle.

Incarcer8r

I have a 2020 Gladiator. My son is in a wheelchair and only has the use of his left hand. He loves going for rides in the passenger seat and will reach across his body to grab the Jeep grab handle above the passenger door. Anybody have any suggestions of how to move the grab handle more towards the center of the cab, so he can grab it easier? I have looked at overhead molly panels and the WAYALIFE accessory bar but I don't know if they would be strong enough to handle him grabbing the handle and pulling. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

JimLee

Hooked
I have a 2020 Gladiator. My son is in a wheelchair and only has the use of his left hand. He loves going for rides in the passenger seat and will reach across his body to grab the Jeep grab handle above the passenger door. Anybody have any suggestions of how to move the grab handle more towards the center of the cab, so he can grab it easier? I have looked at overhead molly panels and the WAYALIFE accessory bar but I don't know if they would be strong enough to handle him grabbing the handle and pulling. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Unless your boy is a really big boy, I've had my entire fat ass hanging by the @wayoflife CB bar when my shoe slipped off the rock rail. I'd imagine some of the MOLLE panels are the same. It most likely won't be handling his entire body weight. And good game on being an awesome dad!

Top Bottom