Return to Calico 6-10

10abadilla/jk

Did you see the ones where drivers fall off a washed out ledge that there is no bypass for. It's like a 6ft drop straight down. That really the only area I'm sure we'll all have issues with. [emoji43][emoji43][emoji43]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Oh shit. I did not see that one. I'm going to look it up right now. I'm sure we will be fine. Just take it slow

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

HazMatJK

I pre ran the trails today. Yes the ledge is real. Pay attention to the spotter and its not a problem. We are doing Odessa in reverse so the ledge is easier to tolerate as the driver side is against the wall rather than looking at the edge.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
I was just joking around

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I pre ran the trails today. Yes the ledge is real. Pay attention to the spotter and its not a problem. We are doing Odessa in reverse so the ledge is easier to tolerate as the driver side is against the wall rather than looking at the edge.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Or maybe I wasn't...
I found the clip of a rig going up the ledge mentioned, we just need to get across it

Here is a link from my last time at calico, forum member JKLYF put together this run. Pictures start on page 24

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?29873-Calico-run-october-17-2015/page23

Last edited:

10abadilla/jk

Or maybe I wasn't...
I found the clip of a rig going up the ledge mentioned, we just need to get across it

Here is a link from my last time at calico, forum member JKLYF put together this run. Pictures start on page 24

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?29873-Calico-run-october-17-2015/page23

Those were some good pictures. Those rocks look sharp. Hopefully I don't need to use my beat up spare. I think I will be going across. Not up the ledge. Either way I'm looking forward to this run good wheeling with good people.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Top Bottom