Return to Calico 6-10

JAGS

Hooked
Yes sir I did. I asked him What was up and he apologized for assuming that we were not picking up trash when we all did our part even though he didn't see us doing it. He said it was wrong of him to assume and he apologized and wanted me to let our group know that.
As far as the interactions between the 2 of you I can't speak to that. He did day that is got a little out of hand. He also said that he knows who your are and who he is messing with and was just razzing you up. And that when it comes to Wayalife that your are the face.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Once a douche always a douche. You just can't rinse off that smell. What he should really do is go back to YT and say as much there. But that would take a spine and actually owning up.

dillard09

Once a douche always a douche. You just can't rinse off that smell. What he should really do is go back to YT and say as much there. But that would take a spine and actually owning up.
I agree with you as that is what he should do if he really wanted to squash it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yes sir I did. I asked him What was up and he apologized for assuming that we were not picking up trash when we all did our part even though he didn't see us doing it. He said it was wrong of him to assume and he apologized and wanted me to let our group know that.

LOL!! I guess it's all fun and games when you think that nobody knows who you are behind your computer screen. Sounds like the kind of guy I'd want to wheel with :crazyeyes:

As far as the interactions between the 2 of you I can't speak to that. He did day that is got a little out of hand. He also said that he knows who your are and who he is messing with and was just razzing you up. And that when it comes to Wayalife that your are the face.

LOL!! Don't know what there would be for you to speak about. Unlike him who seems to know me well, I don't have a clue as to who the hell he is. He's the one who came looking to troll me and you guys on my YouTube channel and I posted up exactly what was said.

Thanks for the follow up though. I was beginning to wonder if your pal had the balls to respond.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

You can't own up to something if you don't really think you did anything wrong. I mean, all he was trying to do was "mess with me" and "raz me up" by calling me a "Hillary supporter", a "dick" and a "child". This loser simply got caught being a douchebag to a guy he didn't realize was a friend. Of course, the only apology I've seen given was to him.

dillard09

LOL!! I guess it's all fun and games when you think that nobody knows who you are behind your computer screen. Sounds like the kind of guy I'd want to wheel with :crazyeyes:

LOL!! Don't know what there would be for you to speak about. Unlike him who seems to know me well, I don't have a clue as to who the hell he is. He's the one who came looking to troll me and you guys on my YouTube channel and I posted up exactly what was said.

Thanks for the follow up though. I was beginning to wonder if your pal had the balls to respond.
Yes sir. He is not my pal. He was nice on the trail that day to our faces and asked me if I would like another try up the gatekeeper with him spotting me and I said that I didn't but thanks.
I got his number after a video was posted on YouTube of our run there. He commented on the video and asked if anyone of us had any pics or videos of him and the jeep going up the gatekeeper. He left his number in the comment section. I texted him and told him that I would ask around and see if anyone had any. That's how much I know him.
Yes and it did very much so look like him came to your video looking for you and def called you out along with our group from that day. And I agree if he really wanted to apologize that he should post back to where it all began and do it there for everyone to see.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yes sir. He is not my pal. He was nice on the trail that day to our faces and asked me if I would like another try up the gatekeeper with him spotting me and I said that I didn't but thanks.
I got his number after a video was posted on YouTube of our run there. He commented on the video and asked if anyone of us had any pics or videos of him and the jeep going up the gatekeeper. He left his number in the comment section. I texted him and told him that I would ask around and see if anyone had any. That's how much I know him.
Yes and it did very much so look like him came to your video looking for you and def called you out along with our group from that day. And I agree if he really wanted to apologize that he should post back to where it all began and do it there for everyone to see.

Sorry about the "pal" remark, I was mistakenly under the assumption that the two of you were friends. I re-read what you posted and see that I was in error.

dillard09

Sorry about the "pal" remark, I was mistakenly under the assumption that the two of you were friends. I re-read what you posted and see that I was in error.
All good boss. I talked to him about as much as I talked you when I meet you at ORE after your cage install on Rubicat. About 30 seconds!
So are we pals? Haha [emoji23] [emoji106]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hell ya! Do you need pics to prove it? [emoji4]

Show me the sexy :rock:

061715-hillary-clinton-pantsuits-lead.jpg

Top Bottom