Return to Calico 6-10

SHHHWAY

I would be 100% in bit I am heading to AZ this afternoon for the weekend. My shoulder surgery got moved up to this Monday so I am bit sure how long I will be spotting, lol time to get Irene behind the wheel because we damn sure aren't going to go months without wheeling while I heal!

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I would be 100% in bit I am heading to AZ this afternoon for the weekend. My shoulder surgery got moved up to this Monday so I am bit sure how long I will be spotting, lol time to get Irene behind the wheel because we damn sure aren't going to go months without wheeling while I heal!

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

you have another shoulder you can steer with? :idontknow: hahaha

fiend

Caught the Bug
Any of you guys recall running into this self-righteous douchebag?

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...Hater-Comments?p=923698&viewfull=1#post923698

Yeah I remember him. He and another dude came upon us at the gatekeeper. One of our guys made a few attempts at it without success and then politely backed off. This dude with his Dodge pickup made it up, followed by his buddy with a built JK. Everyone was polite and all smiles, on both sides. I have no idea why he's ranting about it now.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Btw, there is a lot of trash at the gatekeeper, but none of it was from us. My daughter made a clean up contribution by picking up and bringing home probably 2-300 spent shell casings left by all the good ol' boys shooting their guns out there. [emoji849]

Last edited:

HazMatJK

Yes I remember them.

There was no litter as I recall and if there was it wasnt from our group as we pack out what we bring in. If it was obvious we would have grabbed it. Not sure if he was insinuating we were drinking but I assure you our group wasn't.

Not sure why this guy is being a douchbag as we were all polite and respectful and cleared out so they could make their run. I'm the one who said good job as he actually did a good job getting a pickup thru the gate keeper.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom