Return to Calico 6-10

Someone mentioned laser focus!!! There was no was I'm bringing the wife's rig home with a dent or scratch. Thus had 100% faith in our spotter and wasn't going to take my eyes off him for a second. Needless to say that was a tight squeeze. Pulled in the drivers mirror I did.

BTW pictures never do justice

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Let's cut those fenders already!!!! What's it gonna be? Sawzall? Jigsaw? Dremel? [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

I've found that a jigsaw with a metal blade and masking tape on the foot works the best. Cuts just fast enough where you don't get inpatient but not too fast where you will make a mistake..;)

Someone mentioned laser focus!!! There was no was I'm bringing the wife's rig home with a dent or scratch. Thus had 100% faith in our spotter and wasn't going to take my eyes off him for a second. Needless to say that was a tight squeeze. Pulled in the drivers mirror I did.

A huge thanks goes out to our spotter! Awesome job man!!

I trust my spotter. It's just scary!!

IMG_9018.jpgIMG_9071.jpgJake [emoji115]getting his Flex-Friday pics...IMG_9076.jpgIMG_9084.jpgIMG_9085.jpgIMG_9088.jpg The Gatekeeper.... pictures and video DO NOT do this obstacle any justice. Apparently, there is only one line to get through this successfully.

Top Bottom