Return to Calico 6-10

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Oh, I figured you guys were cool and don't know why this douchebag has such a hard on for me. Just wanted to see if you recalled who he was.

WJCO

Meme King
Btw, there is a lot of trash at the gatekeeper, but none of it was from us. My daughter made a clean up contribution by picking up and bringing home probably 2-300 spent shell casings left by all the good ol' boys shooting their guns out there. [emoji849]

That's awesome that your daughter did that. And even more awesome that you're not all over YouTube making a big deal out of it like this ass clown.

JeepJeep75

WTF? The guys in the Dodge and built-up JK seemed nice enough. Only one guy from our group was attempting it when the Dodge guy pulled up. After just a few minutes we cleared out of the way for the Dodge and jeep to go up, which they did without issue. There were hellos, but certainly not any sort of hostility from either group. I didn't notice if they picked up any trash or not. Strange.......[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Wow! I dont remeber seeing any trash rite at the gatekeeper but that place has lots of trash on the way in.
So I have spoke to Johnathon after this run. He was nice and never hated on anyone of us out there or on anything Wayalife. He even invited me to run the Dusy Ershim with him since we meet him at the gatekeeper. I have his number and will ask him WTF!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! I dont remeber seeing any trash rite at the gatekeeper but that place has lots of trash on the way in.
So I have spoke to Johnathon after this run. He was nice and never hated on anyone of us out there or on anything Wayalife. He even invited me to run the Dusy Ershim with him since we meet him at the gatekeeper. I have his number and will ask him WTF!

I dunno - I posted everything said on YouTube. Read for yourself, he didn't seem to fond of you guys. LOL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm. Sounds like it to me too. I just texted him and asked WTF. I'll see what he says. And BTW we were picking up trash on the way up and down the trail. We did the gatekeeper last.

LOL!! That's awesome. Bet he behaves a bit differently once he realizes who he's been shit talking :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I guess next time we should call ahead and have a trash dumpster delivered so we have somewhere to put all of our trash....

Honestly, fuck this guy. If people want to do good, they should just do it - REGARDLESS of who's looking or if anyone gives you a pat on the back. To do good with the expectation that people will praise you is just nauseating.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Honestly, fuck this guy. If people want to do good, they should just do it - REGARDLESS of who's looking or if anyone gives you a pat on the back. To do good with the expectation that people will praise you is just nauseating.

If you don't tell everyone what you did how do you receive your participation ribbon?

HazMatJK

I do believe the 30 pack and the trash came out of his truck, good thing he picked it up! I suppose after a 30 pack you dont remember the small details if your story 😉

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

SDG

Caught the Bug

If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is there to pick it up... is it littering?

Or if someone is there but they don't have anyone to tell about it....

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Any of you guys recall running into this self-righteous douchebag?

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...Hater-Comments?p=923698&viewfull=1#post923698

I remember him. He actually seemed pretty nice out on the trail. the pick up and jeep were build and capable vehicles. We all congratulated them both after making it.
Also none of the trash around the gate keeper was from us. We had lunch much earlier and I can assure you there was no trash left there either.

dillard09

So... did you ever hear back from mr. badass ram guy?

Yes sir I did. I asked him What was up and he apologized for assuming that we were not picking up trash when we all did our part even though he didn't see us doing it. He said it was wrong of him to assume and he apologized and wanted me to let our group know that.
As far as the interactions between the 2 of you I can't speak to that. He did day that is got a little out of hand. He also said that he knows who your are and who he is messing with and was just razzing you up. And that when it comes to Wayalife that your are the face.

Top Bottom