Ridiculous requirement!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Isn't the entitlement mentality great?!

LMAO You read my mind! I was going to suggest he head over to the JK-E website... JK-Entitlement forum for those who feel it's a right not a privilege, to own a jeep and win totally free stuff. Sponsored by your tax dollars :cheesy:

Tim

If your in Mass. then you'd have to be watching from 2-4 PM Mass. time...

I think you're a little backwards... 5-7 PST would be 8-10 EST :D just sayin. Which would be even better, you could be sitting down watching the Simpsons, playing on your smartphone waiting for the winner to be picked. Win, Win...

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
5-7 PST would be 8-10 EST :D just sayin. Which would be even better, you could be sitting down watching the Simpsons, playing on your smartphone waiting for the winner to be picked. Win, Win...

LOL Oops good catch.. Yeah that's what I meant. :crazyeyes:

I think you're a little backwards...

It's backwards day, didn't you get the memo? :cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to log on to WAYALIFE.com and will have a total of 5 minutes to post a response in the official announcement thread.

Ridiculous requirement!

713-why-u-mad-thou.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
And how dare you put rules on a free contest! :bleh:

I will be at work but if anyone wants to text me if I win that would be sweet! lol

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
LOL! BTW, I just checked the weather forecast for Laguna Niguel, CA and there was no mention of a sh%tstorm in the area.;)

Last edited:

RGolie13

Linebacker I laughed so hard at your weather report that they almost asked me to leave the subway that I was eating my lunch in.

Jersey_Devil

RalphTomaccio said:
I don't find monitoring my email for two hours waiting for a notification on something you are unlikely to win to begin with a good use of my time.

Theres a free app and it takes two seconds to get on and check.... Not hard to do for something that is FREE!

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Does the app show you as logged in? For the guveaways, I always refreshed Safari over and over on my iMac instead of the iPhone, because I wasn't sure if I'd show as logged in with the app.

Goodie

Does the app show you as logged in? For the guveaways, I always refreshed Safari over and over on my iMac instead of the iPhone, because I wasn't sure if I'd show as logged in with the app.

The app says online in green when you look at your own profile.

Colorado4Wheeling

I don't find monitoring my email for two hours waiting for a notification on something you are unlikely to win to begin with a good use of my time. Besides, most of you will most likely be traveling, coming home from work, and blow the 5 minute requirement to respond. It's simply unreasonable and nothing gained by such a requirement, other than to "play games" with your time. Someone is going to win, so why not allow a reasonable time like one hour, so people can get home from work safely. Hell, I'm retired and I value my time more than that.

ive been a moderator on www.rccrawler.com for almost ten years now. the whole point of having this requirement is so that actual active members win the prize - not joe shmoe in nb who logged in once. also the 5 minute rule makes the giveaway process time not take all night. we have done hundreds if not thousands of giveaways, some with this same requirement . i can tell you this.... one of them we drew 35 people before a person responded in the thread... it took hours!

if you will be traveling during the giveaway then im sorry but your chance of winning might have gone out the window.

there will be other giveaways that you will qualify for - there usually are.

good luck to all who will be logged in watching the site! i shall enjoy the show!

my_jk

ive been a moderator on www.rccrawler.com for almost ten years now. the whole point of having this requirement is so that actual active members win the prize - not joe shmoe in nb who logged in once. also the 5 minute rule makes the giveaway process time not take all night. we have done hundreds if not thousands of giveaways, some with this same requirement . i can tell you this.... one of them we drew 35 people before a person responded in the thread... it took hours!

if you will be traveling during the giveaway then im sorry but your chance of winning might have gone out the window.

there will be other giveaways that you will qualify for - there usually are.

good luck to all who will be logged in watching the site! i shall enjoy the show!

Well said :clap2:

Colorado4Wheeling

Well said :clap2:

one other crazy thing to watch - is you get to see how many active members there really are - depending on the forums settup - our site has (current logge din members/guests) - durring the christmas giveaways we have thousands of people logged in for these - and all of them had to pay to use the site.

my_jk

one other crazy thing to watch - is you get to see how many active members there really are - depending on the forums settup - our site has (current logge din members/guests) - durring the christmas giveaways we have thousands of people logged in for these - and all of them had to pay to use the site.

Screen shot 2012-12-11 at 4.28.41 PM.jpg

Heres the list waiting to see it spike at 5

Top Bottom