Ridiculous requirement!

94YJBeaver

You know the only thing I have to say to the whiner is that...who cares...it is a free item...and its not like WOL charged for entering the GIVE A WAY...did I want to win...HELL yes I did, but really who cares...would have made a great Christmas gift for my father-in-law...

Dustless

Well If i am following the forum correctly on this one, My name was first picked as winner but wait thats right i had just gotten off work took the time to go donate some plasma to help make medacine and other things and got home to find out that i missed the time limit! Am i mad or upset nope i say CONGRATS to YelloJK for being able to be there to reply! :thumb::yup: I am sure there with be another contest later and who knows maybe i can be there to reply for that one thats what makes it so much fun! :rock:

Great Job Eddie and everyone else in wol! :clap2::2thumbsup:

Yeahright

Lets have a look at this, you are retired, YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME, and last time I checked, retired means NOT DEAD YET!, but possibly cranky with the world, the thought of having to take two hours out of your WHOLE day, whilst not at work, was too much of an effort to WIN a FREE prize. Well bugger me don't I look silly getting up half way across the world between, 11 pm and 1 am, in the vein hope I might win. Imagine that!! I might have had to pay the postage that would likely be nearly as much as the FREE prize was worth. Retirement is supposed to be fun! At least that's what I'm hoping for. Good luck to you if you are to jaded to have a go because, two hours is too much out of your already full day of retirement.
(All sarcasm intended)

bl17z90

Well If i am following the forum correctly on this one, My name was first picked as winner but wait thats right i had just gotten off work took the time to go donate some plasma to help make medacine and other things and got home to find out that i missed the time limit! Am i mad or upset nope i say CONGRATS to YelloJK for being able to be there to reply! :thumb::yup: I am sure there with be another contest later and who knows maybe i can be there to reply for that one thats what makes it so much fun! :rock:

Great Job Eddie and everyone else in wol! :clap2::2thumbsup:

Well said man and thank you for doing your part to help the rest of the world out :thumb:

Top Bottom