RINSE KIT - Which One Would You Choose?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yuh for sure the cube. Rather have it in my jeep than on my jeep. Sure would make the Rubicon a lot more enjoyable too. #rinseoffthemoondust
That or the Dusty... er, I mean Dusy! Be super nice to get cleaned up with a warm shower :)
As much as I like the snow and know we need the water, I’m so over it. Ready to get back outside. But that’s kinda my thought process too, might be more trouble than it’s worth for the extra gallon
Tell me about it! We've been spending a lot more time down in Boulder City just because of it. It's been super nice to get out in the warm sun :)
And yes, I'm starting to think the Cube is definitely the way to go.
I vote cube for its portability as well. It would be cool to have the 5 gallon one on a rear cargo rack above the spare tire so it can soak up some heat from the sun but that would be a project.
Well, the Rinse Kit is available with an optional heater and that is what I would want with mine :)
I’d go with the cube for my purposes and where I want to take the Jeep.

Adding another 50 Lbs of weight up high with the rack mounted version seems counter productive for rock crawling. I’m sure for general off-roading and exploring it wouldn’t make any difference.
No, I don't think it would make that much of a difference and good point about the weight high up (y)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cube. If you still had the decked you could mount the other one but then can’t move it. The cube is a no brainer I feel like.
Oh yeah, if we still had the Decked or even the EVO bed rack, I would probably consider the rack mount more but, being that we have other Jeeps that we can wheel without a rack or without any means to really install one, the Cube really is looking like the no brainer decision.
The cube would be so much better if it was stackable or at least have the hose and handle in a different position. Still vote cube.
Good point. The Cube not having a flat top at the very least makes it tougher to stack and or carry anything on top of it.
Cube if I were to get one, had something similar a while back Paid over a 100 Bucks and gave it away.
Well, that makes 9 Cube and 2 for the Rack!

jeeeep

Hooked
cube would make it easier to move around.
RinseKit hasn't updated their website, what are the dimensions and empty weight?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
cube would make it easier to move around.
RinseKit hasn't updated their website, what are the dimensions and empty weight?
Okay, just talked to Rinse Kit and apparently, both the rack mount and cube have not been officially released but should be very soon. That's why there is no info on their website about them. However I was told that the dimensions on the Cube are 12" x 12" x 13" and weighs 15.5lbs when empty. (y)

Jackboeker83

Okay, just talked to Rinse Kit and apparently, both the rack mount and cube have not been officially released but should be very soon. That's why there is no info on their website about them. However I was told that the dimensions on the Cube are 12" x 12" x 13" and weighs 15.5lbs when empty. (y)
Did they give a price?

jeeeep

Hooked
great! much more compact than I thought.

Cube it is.

I can use it to rinse off the hippies in Moab or would that be considered assualt?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who haven't seen it, you can see more about RinseKit here.

As mentioned, these are now battery powered and last a long time on one charge and it sprays at 50 psi. Has heating and hands free operation options too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's a huge difference for 1 gallon of water. I initially thought the Rack would work well on my Deck, but for an extra $160 I think the Cube would do just fine.
Yup, there is a price difference for sure and I suppose for the right guy with just one Jeep, I could see how it would still be worth it. But, the Cube does make a lot more sense for us.

Top Bottom