RIPLEY - Pics of Our New Jeep Border Collie

Clutch

Caught the Bug
RIPLEY - First Pics of Our New Jeep Border Collie at 8 Weeks Old

Gonna be tough not to spoil the bejeezus out of her!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you all like the pics. I suppose I didn’t mention it earlier but... Ripley is a she. As in, Ellen Ripley. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Slimebones

Fun to watch puppies with their first impressions with life. Like their reaction to their first fart! Puppies are the best innocent(?) entertainment!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Glad you all like the pics. I suppose I didn’t mention it earlier but... Ripley is a she. As in, Ellen Ripley. [emoji41]

I was wondering if that’s who she was named after. Bout the only ripley I know. Lol

DMF

RIPLEY - First Pics of Our New Jeep Border Collie at 8 Weeks Old

What a cutie pie! Too bad she never got a chance to meet her big sister. [emoji17]

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Damn cute pup there! A new Wayalife in the making there... She’s going to grow in stages just like the JL and JT!! [emoji16]

Primo82

Caught the Bug
I know this is the "Jeep" Show & Tell sub-forum but just as Tessa was so much of our Jeepin lives, so will it be with Ripley! Anyway, just being a proud parent here and wanted to show off a few pics of our beautiful new Border Collie at 8 weeks old. :cool:

20200325174659-cb9a5c89-me.jpg

20200325174716-f0201898-me.jpg

20200325174710-88c55b71-me.jpg

20200325174734-4954a906-me.jpg

Daw, I lost my old brother/sister pair of pups last year to cancer. They were old and had a wonderful life. But still tough, I've been wanting another puppy soon. May have to put a deposit for a English Mastiff soon!

Brute

Hooked
Yep. Nothing really special about her other than being tough, resilient, resourceful and smart and someone who will save us. :yup:

When I was a lot younger, I used to think Sigourney Weaver was hot...I have since moved the bar much higher...

Top Bottom