Robar's 2012 Unlimited Rubi...

Robar

The Enforcer
With color match top and flares:

1st pics 2012 JK1.jpg 1st pics 2012 JK2.jpg 1st pics 2012 JK3.jpg 1st pics 2012 JK4.jpg 1st pics 2012 JK5.jpg

It's a nice clean canvas from which to work. We love it so far!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
i wasn't sure how much i liked the color matched top and flares but man, in silver, that looks really nice :)

Robar

The Enforcer
Lockpick V.4

Our 2012 JK came with a Mygig/nav system. I wanted to add a rear view camera be able to change nav settings on the go, so I picked up a Lockpick.
I soon found that the dash on the 2012 is very different than on my '07. Took a good part of the afternoon removing the dash pieces, without breaking a bunch of crap, installing the Lockpick and mounting the rear view camera.
I didn't take any pics, but if you need to remove the dash to get to the oem stereo let me know and I can walk you through it.

2012jkfng702

Robar, gonna do the same to mine when it gets in, I'll shoot some pics and do a step by step if some one hasnt posted it yet. Unfortunately I won't get mine till Dec. I may need your help I'll keep ya posted.

Robar

The Enforcer
Robar, gonna do the same to mine when it gets in, I'll shoot some pics and do a step by step if some one hasnt posted it yet. Unfortunately I won't get mine till Dec. I may need your help I'll keep ya posted.

No problem, just let me know.

2012jkfng702

How r the stock speakers on the new Jeeps??? I ordered the 730n on the new one... On my 2001 I have 1370 watts going through 10 speakers just to hear over the transmission and tires, besides the fact I'm half deaf from my military days.

Robar

The Enforcer
UPS dropped of my EVO ProTeK Skid System today. These things look great. Pics to follow, hopefully soon.
Also ordered some Mopar wheel lug locks today. Attempting to keep my spare mine. :D

Robar

The Enforcer
Here are some pics before the EVO + TF leveling lift:

1st pics 2012 JK1.jpg 1st pics 2012 JK7.jpg 1st pics 2012 JK5.jpg

Attachments

• image-2666974142.jpg
    image-2666974142.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 15

Robar

The Enforcer
Got my EVO ProTek skid system on today. Overall not a bad install.

Attachments

• moab4.jpg
    moab4.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 15
  • moab3.jpg
    moab3.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 12

Robar

The Enforcer
I really got with it this week. I added some Mopar wheel locks. My main purpose for these is to keep my spare, my spare.
Also removed the muffler. Sounded like crap so I put it back on. I guess I'll wait for MBPR to come out with something for the 2012.

kaptkrappy

Very jealous!
My dealer got 2012 all silver JKUR in 2 months after I bought my 2011 white JK and I really wanted to go back and trade mine in.
Keep up with the updates.

Robar

The Enforcer
Robar
How much does the Evo protek skid system weigh? Ive been looking at that for my JK. thanks..
I wish you had asked that before I threw the boxes away. I would guess all three weigh about 85 lbs.

Very jealous!
My dealer got 2012 all silver JKUR in 2 months after I bought my 2011 white JK and I really wanted to go back and trade mine in.
Keep up with the updates.
I was surprised how much I liked the color match room and fenders when I saw it. I really like it.

zzekeman

Thanks! Thats not too bad....

I wish you had asked that before I threw the boxes away. I would guess all three weigh about 85 lbs.

I was surprised how much I liked the color match room and fenders when I saw it. I really like it.

Robar

The Enforcer
Well I went and did it. Just purchased some brand new slightly used IPF 968 Series Driving Lights. They come with the 55w and 100w bulbs. The lights have been installed, but never connected and the wire harness has never been used. Pretty happy with this and I think they will work great.
I had PIAA 525 dual beam lights on my last JK, but since the new one has factor fogs I think the driving lights will be more than enough for now.

Attachments

• jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 9
Top Bottom