Rock Hard 4x4's First JL is on Order!

Finally have an update! Our Rubicon is off the line. Thanks to a unique entertainment / electronics package we ordered, our delivery is later than units ordered the same day as ours.

Our responsibility as a manufacturer is to make sure we always order the most complicated unit we can. We did the same thing with our first JK back in 07. We had to make sure that when developing a cage for example, we'd be compatible with all stereo/sensor groups an installer could possible come across. The JL is no different. Of course we could have had a Sport model weeks ago, but that's not the trim level we want to develop parts off of.

Our JL is now built, at a 3rd party part of the supply chain, then off to KZ status. Should have it in our hands inside of a few days!

Last edited:
Bummer for the delays in getting your JL. We're still waiting on ours too :grayno:

We aren't bummed - we feel blessed! In a world where some government and private groups want to see all off roading completely shut down, our industry answer is instead to give us a whole new Wrangler to build parts for!

TheGrendel

Finally have an update! Our Rubicon is off the line. Thanks to a unique entertainment / electronics package we ordered, our delivery is later than units ordered the same day as ours.

Our responsibility as a manufacturer is to make sure we always order the most complicated unit we can. We did the same thing with our first JK back in 07. We had to make sure that when developing a cage for example, we'd be compatible with all stereo/sensor groups an installer could possible come across. The JL is no different. Of course we could have had a Sport model weeks ago, but that's now the trim level we want to develop parts off of.

Our JL is now built, at a 3rd party part of the supply chain, then off to KZ status. Should have it in our hands inside of a few days!

makes total sense. good luck.

Blessed. Blessed is the only word for this moment. This Jeep JL will help us build the next generation of high quality upgrades we manufacture in the USA. Now to take it home, take it apart, and take our company into the future.
27657022_1553828774666711_9185757650981549516_n.jpg

JKbrick

Blessed. Blessed is the only word for this moment. This Jeep JL will help us build the next generation of high quality upgrades we manufacture in the USA. Now to take it home, take it apart, and take our company into the future.
27657022_1553828774666711_9185757650981549516_n.jpg

I like it, just looked at a red one with black fenders and top on the lot here Sunday

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
just looked at a red one today!

I've looked at the white, test drove it, went back and looked again...and went today when they called and told me a red one arrived. :doh:

looking forward to see how you outfit it :thumb:

Top Bottom