Rock Hard Sport Cage-Front & Rear Seat Harness Bars, who's got em?

I am back thinking about adding the bar behind the front seats that attaches to the B pillars. Who is running 5 point harnesses and what harnesses are you running? Also, what hardware are you running to attach the harnesses? Synergy offers this first one, $100 for both front seats and gives you a point to anchor the one between your legs. Mastercraft offers the second and third one, $100 each side and no point for the crotch strap. View attachment 114005 View attachment 114006 View attachment 114007

Just as a follow up, I was wrong about the two mounting systems from Mastercraft. Those are adapters needed to run their bucket seats. I baught the Synergy mounting points. Bar and belts for Christmas.

BadApple

I run a stock rear seat we have yet to use it because im deployed so my oldest girls sits up front in her britax frontier 90 and my oldest son the same and my youngest in his marathon. Btw I recommend britax to anyone asking. I will either be buying a mastercraft bench or a bs sand bench when I return home with a low back so they will be more comfy in the back.

Top Bottom