Rock krawler 1.5 stock mod

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
After months of searching, speculating and seeing the images for myself. We've taken the plunge and purchased the RockKrawler 1.5 stock modification. However we had a hard time locating shocks until TJM's general manager gave us a call. He was able to pull up the front and rear shock numbers based on the RK's suspension upgrade's numbers. In fact the rear shocks were going come direct from TJM as these haven't even been released to the public.

Because we're starting to see a color theme developing with the system, (gold here, zinc there) we've called the Powder coaters and their going to re-powder coat the already black triple rate RK coils for us the same gold color of the TJM shocks. (Gold metallic w/ clear coat) Otherwise one could expect to see these golden coils within the next 2 weeks and then we'll have the entire system installed on the jeep a few weeks afterward.

Gold coils? Wtf? Glad your boyfriend approves.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

boardsurfer

After months of searching, speculating and seeing the images for myself. We've taken the plunge and purchased the RockKrawler 1.5 stock modification. However we had a hard time locating shocks until TJM's general manager gave us a call. He was able to pull up the front and rear shock numbers based on the RK's suspension upgrade's numbers. In fact the rear shocks were going come direct from TJM as these haven't even been released to the public.

Because we're starting to see a color theme developing with the system, (gold here, zinc there) we've called the Powder coaters and their going to re-powder coat the already black triple rate RK coils for us the same gold color of the TJM shocks. (Gold metallic w/ clear coat) Otherwise one could expect to see these golden coils within the next 2 weeks and then we'll have the entire system installed on the jeep a few weeks afterward.

Oh, hey man. How's your Moderator application going?

Top Bottom