Rock krawler 1.5 stock mod

JakeJK

Also, do you have any vibrations from the front driveshaft? Or any clearance issues on the crossover pipe

No vibrations, mines a 2010 and I don't think the crossover clearance issues are a problem on my model I'm not completely sure about that though

Static83

I got this for my wifes Jeep. Rides great, looks great.
2ddec25834d1ab5c5c78c83a37b0653e.jpg

7647d02f4d39a1a2c6a7e82a7a8fe667.jpg

45b09ce74696d2c668d66cfbbc75b9ae.jpg

Last edited:

JakeJK

I forgot to ask, but does your kit still have some of the factory rake to it? I dont wanna level my jeep cause i still do a bit of towing and i like the little bit of rear height

No it got rid of my rake, but if you have a bumper or something I'd imagine you could get it back, I don't think towing anything would lower the back too much to make it look bad either way you're gonna gain a good bit in the back so you'll still have plenty of room to tow but you may he squatting a little

ssinga

RK 1.5 JKU installs?

Anyone have this on a JKU? What was the actual lift height? Just wondering if on a stock JKU with out heavy bumpers and winch if it is closer to 2-2.5" If it is much more than 1.5" the I assume that exhaust spacers are needed for 2012 up? My goal is to net approx. 2" of lift as I don't plan to run tires bigger than 33"

RPDjeep

Anyone have this on a JKU? What was the actual lift height? Just wondering if on a stock JKU with out heavy bumpers and winch if it is closer to 2-2.5" If it is much more than 1.5" the I assume that exhaust spacers are needed for 2012 up? My goal is to net approx. 2" of lift as I don't plan to run tires bigger than 33"

I have the 1.5 coils on my '14 JKU and got right at 2" of lift. I do have a super winch 8500 up front using a winch plate and stock bumper.

TrailBadger

Better Late Than Never?.

After months of searching, speculating and seeing the images for myself. We've taken the plunge and purchased the RockKrawler 1.5 stock modification. However we had a hard time locating shocks until TJM's general manager gave us a call. He was able to pull up the front and rear shock numbers based on the RK's suspension upgrade's numbers. In fact the rear shocks were going come direct from TJM as these haven't even been released to the public.

Because we're starting to see a color theme developing with the system, (gold here, zinc there) we've called the Powder coaters and their going to re-powder coat the already black triple rate RK coils for us the same gold color of the TJM shocks. (Gold metallic w/ clear coat) Otherwise one could expect to see these golden coils within the next 2 weeks and then we'll have the entire system installed on the jeep a few weeks afterward.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After months of searching, speculating and seeing the images for myself. We've taken the plunge and purchased the RockKrawler 1.5 stock modification. However we had a hard time locating shocks until TJM's general manager gave us a call. He was able to pull up the front and rear shock numbers based on the RK's suspension upgrade's numbers. In fact the rear shocks were going come direct from TJM as these haven't even been released to the public.

Because we're starting to see a color theme developing with the system, (gold here, zinc there) we've called the Powder coaters and their going to re-powder coat the already black triple rate RK coils for us the same gold color of the TJM shocks. (Gold metallic w/ clear coat) Otherwise one could expect to see these golden coils within the next 2 weeks and then we'll have the entire system installed on the jeep a few weeks afterward.

:thinking: funny, I could have sworn you "changed your mind about participating in my forum and now wish for your account to be deleted as you'll not post any of your thoughts or ideas here." :idontknow:

Top Bottom