Rock Krawler Fanboy Here - Tell Me What I Want to Hear!

chitown35

LOSER
I totally bought into that philosophy and welded all my bolts on. Ran into a minor problem the first time I cut one off to do an oil change though.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Wait .... you guys haven't welded your entire jeep together yet?.... I thought this place was hardcore

desertrunner

trying to reply to the OP with this one in regards to my experience with RK

this is what my "no maintenance" frame side poly bushings looked like after about 2 years. I did keep up with my torque settings on a fairly regular basis and RK agreed that the bushing shouldnt do that but still insisted that i needed to buy new ones instead of sending me new ones for free.

The majority of the lift i liked but i personally didnt like their polly bushings. Not sure if anyone else had the same problem with those bushings but i would put in another plug for the jonny joints or at least arms with their crawler joins, my crawler joints held up well.

IMAG4802[1].jpg

desertrunner

and in regards to my last post i went on the RK site and it looks like they did away with the full poly bushing on the frame side of their arms so maybe that will fix the problem i had with their arms :thumb:

Rubicrush

Im confused

Im not sure if im posting my replies to the forum correctly and if i am accidently messaging some of you instead of posting a reply, and also I do mean to respond to people trying to help so the fact that I have a job and cant be on the computer all day in my mothers basement like some of you, dont get so butt hurt. Also stay the ";';#$ off my thread if you have nothing productive to add to the topics and leave this to the adults. This is not what the forums are for and what the jeep community is about. Also I dont understand how I apparently am looking to brag about something when the thread clearly states that I was just asking for input from everyone who may know more about the topic than myself. But clearly as of late this entire forum has been overun by childish people. For those of you who have helped in the past and have been a great resource I thank you. The rest of you get a life.

WJCO

Meme King
Im not sure if im posting my replies to the forum correctly and if i am accidently messaging some of you instead of posting a reply, and also I do mean to respond to people trying to help so the fact that I have a job and cant be on the computer all day in my mothers basement like some of you, dont get so butt hurt. Also stay the ";';#$ off my thread if you have nothing productive to add to the topics and leave this to the adults. This is not what the forums are for and what the jeep community is about. Also I dont understand how I apparently am looking to brag about something when the thread clearly states that I was just asking for input from everyone who may know more about the topic than myself. But clearly as of late this entire forum has been overun by childish people. For those of you who have helped in the past and have been a great resource I thank you. The rest of you get a life.

:shock: Wow dude. Lighten up. Happy Sunday. Have a great day! :thumb:

12167685-Rainbow-flowers-and-butterfly-Stock-Vector-butterflies.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Been here for 4 months, is technologically retarded, only cares about his own shit and problems, has no sense of humor and now being a douche.

My advice: Get a sense of humor! If you're offended by the mild ribbing in this thread then why not just find the door? Instead you got all virtuous and bitchy. Not a great way to get the help your looking for. After all, you're the one who posted the question, you're the one that didn't respond to the follow up questions, you're the one that was bitchy in your pm and followed up with an even bitchier post. You have created your own problem here.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474807185.425172.jpg

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
trying to reply to the OP with this one in regards to my experience with RK

this is what my "no maintenance" frame side poly bushings looked like after about 2 years. I did keep up with my torque settings on a fairly regular basis and RK agreed that the bushing shouldnt do that but still insisted that i needed to buy new ones instead of sending me new ones for free.

The majority of the lift i liked but i personally didnt like their polly bushings. Not sure if anyone else had the same problem with those bushings but i would put in another plug for the jonny joints or at least arms with their crawler joins, my crawler joints held up well.

View attachment 223857

I do spray them down with WD40 at every oil change and right before I hit the trail. I've had my lift on for about 2 years now.

Their paint system/coating is the best...no primer just top coat. All of my arms are rusting under the paint where it hasn't fallen off yet.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

1474809095093.jpg

rogerk93

Hahaha someone is feeling a little butt hurt.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Im not sure if im posting my replies to the forum correctly and if i am accidently messaging some of you instead of posting a reply, and also I do mean to respond to people trying to help so the fact that I have a job and cant be on the computer all day in my mothers basement like some of you, dont get so butt hurt.

Ummm, like I said, you REPORTED a private message. Like I said, it takes some real special to do something like that. As far as having a job and not being able to be on a computer all day goes, seems to me like you had plenty of time to try and respond to private messages from guys telling you what you want to hear. Just calling it like I see it - no need to get so butthurt.

Also stay the ";';#$ off my thread if you have nothing productive to add to the topics and leave this to the adults. This is not what the forums are for and what the jeep community is about.

First off, you can say "FUCK" on my forum as I'd like to think we are all adults here and unlike most forums, I don't feel the need to censor adult language with silly characters. Second, just because you don't like what you're hearing doesn't mean this isn't a place where people where ideas, views and opinions are shared. That is after all, what a "forum" is. Third, a "community" is any group of people who spend time together and share something in common, like Jeeps! A community IS NOT a place where everything is required to think the same.

Also I dont understand how I apparently am looking to brag about something when the thread clearly states that I was just asking for input from everyone who may know more about the topic than myself. But clearly as of late this entire forum has been overun by childish people. For those of you who have helped in the past and have been a great resource I thank you.

Funny, I was the very first person to respond to you and asked "you're wanting to lift your Jeep 4" or taller? What are you hoping that a long arm kit will do for you?" Both were legitimate questions and asked in an effort to help point you in the right direction in terms of what you might need regardless of brand you are determine to get. But clearly, as of late, my forum is being visited by childish people like yourself.

The rest of you get a life.

Perhaps you should look in a mirror. Me, I have a life that you could only dream of having :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I just saw that you had REPORTED my earlier post and can only assume that you REPORTED it intentionally.

rubicrush.jpg

For a guy who supposedly has a life and is so busy, I'm glad that you actually found some quality time in your mom's basement and figured things out.

Oh, and by the way, don't like how I choose to run my forum that you get to use for FREE, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. :yup:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
LOL!! I just saw that you had REPORTED my earlier post and can only assume that you REPORTED it intentionally.

View attachment 224017

For a guy who supposedly has a life and is so busy, I'm glad that you actually found some quality time in your mom's basement and figured things out.

Oh, and by the way, don't like how I choose to run my forum that you get to use for FREE, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. :yup:

I'm glad I read this thread, because I got to see that! You're in big trouble, now, Mr. Wayoflife! LMAO [emoji13]

Hot94Z28

I do spray them down with WD40 at every oil change and right before I hit the trail. I've had my lift on for about 2 years now.

Their paint system/coating is the best...no primer just top coat. All of my arms are rusting under the paint where it hasn't fallen off yet.

My arms started rusting pretty quick, I messaged Rock Krawler about this and said they won't warranty them. At the time they had only been on 6 months and one winter. They looked like they had been on for like 10 years. Anyways I figured I will replace them with EVO arms. I should of got EVO arms from the start but I was getting misinformation from a different forum at the time.

Top Bottom