Rock Krawler or Metal Cloak arms

YellowJK

I've been in all pretty much. I can not tell a difference between my buddies RK and my MC in terms of what rides better. None of us have had problems with either lift and if we did, those two companies would take care of it anyway so it really comes down to a cost factor. I've debated going the EVO bolt on kit but I can't justify the $3600 being worth it for as little gains if any that I'll get. Had I not chosen what I did, I would have just started with EVO.

OhNoTheJiggies

Anyone have any input on metal cloak stacked up against RK?
I've heard various things
I got the 3.5" x-factor from RK and love it... having said that, I do have some thoughts...
I agree that the arms are too long and the rear coils bow out. The coil correction plates don't help enough to fix the problem.
Hear great things about curries from all over.

projectMMTB

I did not have any problems with my MC arms, but after trying all three brands on my Jeep I just prefer the EVO arms.

Why do you prefer evo then?
What are the benefits to them over mc?
Is it just the brand because obviously that does play a role in many people's lives not just with jeeps but nothing is wrong with that.

Jeepfan30

In post #75 I outlined why I prefer the EVO arms.

Why do you prefer evo then?
What are the benefits to them over mc?
Is it just the brand because obviously that does play a role in many people's lives not just with jeeps but nothing is wrong with that.

Jeepfan30

Nothing wrong with any of the other two brands, I just think the EVO ones ride really nice and the adjustability while on the vehicle is nice. My opinion is that the MC arms do not ride any better than EVO, I think the EVO arms are actually smoother. I do drink EVO kool aid every morning, so that might be swaying my preference towards EVO!:wings:

Lol I remember reading that post. I just wasn't paying attention
But seems like they were a good move from the other companies

Top Bottom