Rock lights wires

UNLIMITED_FUN

Yup, reverse polarity.

noroad - this set of lights did not come with any printed instructions right?

Secondly, can you post the exact kit # you ordered, the url from the website and the correct connections.

ie: Negative sign is really the + and the positive is marked -

Hopefully the next person\victim will find the answer soon in a search thanks to your correct instructions.

*cough*cheapchinesebullshit*cough*

noroad

Yup, reverse polarity.

noroad - this set of lights did not come with any printed instructions right?

Secondly, can you post the exact kit # you ordered, the url from the website and the correct connections.

ie: Negative sign is really the + and the positive is marked -

Hopefully the next person\victim will find the answer soon in a search thanks to your correct instructions.

*cough*cheapchinesebullshit*cough*

Thanks guys here is the web page http://www.under-glow.com/index.php/offroad-white-rocklights.html ! i do think that is was just a random or friday night :beer: mix up as i saw other peoples wired right. but yes as you said it mine were Negative sign is really the + and the positive is marked -.

UNLIMITED_FUN

I have a set of WHITE from there on order. By knowing that you had this problem, I'll double check everything on a bench before applying to the vehicle.

THIS ability to share info is what makes forums and the net great!

The seller has a great report with this product on other sites and if you have any problems he'll make it right.

PM me if you need more info. I would rather buy from him than DealExtreme etc because if there's a problem, he's in the USA and responsive to problems, RMA etc.

You're rig looks good and that green looks wicked at night.

noroad

I have a set of WHITE from there on order. By knowing that you had this problem, I'll double check everything on a bench before applying to the vehicle.

THIS ability to share info is what makes forums and the net great!

The seller has a great report with this product on other sites and if you have any problems he'll make it right.

PM me if you need more info. I would rather buy from him than DealExtreme etc because if there's a problem, he's in the USA and responsive to problems, RMA etc.

You're rig looks good and that green looks wicked at night.

Thats why i bought them from there and the price was nice, i just didnt see them coming wired wrong thats all lol!

Top Bottom