Rockhard 4x4 Cage

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
All I want to do it purchase the roll cage not get into a fake forum fight. I have better things to do with my time. So to the owner of the roll cage. PM me if you want to sell. To the two that want to highjack this posting and worry about how many posting people have because they have nothing else to do F off.

Fuck you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Zevulin

All I want to do it purchase the roll cage not get into a fake forum fight. I have better things to do with my time. So to the owner of the roll cage. PM me if you want to sell. To the two that want to highjack this posting and worry about how many posting people have because they have nothing else to do F off.

Image1511372686.035154.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Go fuck yourself, Tinkerbell.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Refer to first post. If you have better things to do with your time then go hit up Craigslist. Once again, if you want to purchase the cage become active then try again. To the OP, sorry for cluttering up your thread, hopefully the garbage part can be moved.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

xdjeep2007

I didn't know this was a fake forum and why are we fighting about it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

All I want is to get in touch with the guy selling the roll cage some some others highjaked the posting saying so stuff because I haven’t posted 200 times. Yes I said it’s a fake forum fight because it’s not a real fight. I don’t mean to be disrespectful but I fight everyday for this country I don’t need fake drama while I try to save a few dollars to buy this roll cage.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
All I want is to get in touch with the guy selling the roll cage some some others highjaked the posting saying so stuff because I haven’t posted 200 times. Yes I said it’s a fake forum fight because it’s not a real fight. I don’t mean to be disrespectful but I fight everyday for this country I don’t need fake drama while I try to save a few dollars to buy this roll cage.

Get fucked

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
You really won't get far here if you don't follow the rules. It may not mean much to you but there's a reason behind it. Don't expect anything positive going forward unless you try and rectify what you did wrong. The drama you are referring to was started when you posted where you shouldn't have and don't be so defensive next time. Play nice then good things might happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Damn the military card came out quick. I love when that’s played.

WJCO

Meme King

Come-At-Me-Bro_o_115363.jpg ........

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Fuck the damn veteran card. Nothing but respect for people for who have served but don't use that to justify your wrong behavior on a free forum that you were supposed to read the damn rules for.

xdjeep2007

Fuck the damn veteran card. Nothing but respect for people for who have served but don't use that to justify your wrong behavior on a free forum that you were supposed to read the damn rules for.

Everyone please go back to my first posting. All I asked was this item stil available and I have no clue who but I’m called out for not posting before. I belong to jkowners and jkfreaks and a few other Wrangler forums and never be called out for not posting before. I hope everyone has a great day but I copied all the posting and will post of Facebook. I am trying to purchase something, if your not selling the item stay out of my business. Holly shit this is sad that I cannot just ask the owner of the roll cage if it’s available without asking 3-4 other no bodies if it’s ok. You all can get fucked. Wow what a bunch of babies. And to the guy who is offended I said I was a vet you fuck yourselve plan and simple.

WJCO

Meme King
Everyone please go back to my first posting. All I asked was this item stil available and I have no clue who but I’m called out for not posting before. I belong to jkowners and jkfreaks and a few other Wrangler forums and never be called out for not posting before. I hope everyone has a great day but I copied all the posting and will post of Facebook. I am trying to purchase something, if your not selling the item stay out of my business. Holly shit this is sad that I cannot just ask the owner of the roll cage if it’s available without asking 3-4 other no bodies if it’s ok. You all can get fucked. Wow what a bunch of babies. And to the guy who is offended I said I was a vet you fuck yourselve plan and simple.

Since you are clearly more ignorant than a lemming, this is a private forum that you have been allowed to be a guest on. The classifieds sections is for active members (NOT YOU). You joined to use this part of the forum and nothing else. This is EVERYONE'S BUSINESS as far as the active members here. And no one gives a fuck if you are a forum whore on multiple social media outlets. Happy Thanksgiving by the way.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Why is it always so hard for people to understand that this web forum isn't like all the rest? Do they not look around and see what's up before diving in? Is it that hard to figure out what an active member is?

There are rules here, if you don't like them move on.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Look man I have nothing but respect for you serving but using that to almost justify your behavior is just wrong. Congratulations for being a part of other forums but this isn't other forums. As stated by others this is a private forum that you are being allowed to use and one would think that at the bare minimum you would follow the rules you agreed to when you signed up.

Top Bottom