Rockhard 4x4 Cage

Benito

Caught the Bug
Why is it always so hard for people to understand that this web forum isn't like all the rest? Do they not look around and see what's up before diving in? Is it that hard to figure out what an active member is?

There are rules here, if you don't like them move on.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think there is some confusion with the term “Active Members” being as some forums allow “guest” to post under a “guest” ID without having to sign up for anything, and other forums also block access to to sub forums until they reach a certain post count, specifically for sale and wanted sub forums. I’ve have even experienced on an R/C forum having be a premium member (paid membership) to post pictures (up to a certain number) and having to pay more if you wanted to keep all those pictures and post more.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Everyone please go back to my first posting. All I asked was this item stil available and I have no clue who but I’m called out for not posting before. I belong to jkowners and jkfreaks and a few other Wrangler forums and never be called out for not posting before. I hope everyone has a great day but I copied all the posting and will post of Facebook. I am trying to purchase something, if your not selling the item stay out of my business. Holly shit this is sad that I cannot just ask the owner of the roll cage if it’s available without asking 3-4 other no bodies if it’s ok. You all can get fucked. Wow what a bunch of babies. And to the guy who is offended I said I was a vet you fuck yourselve plan and simple.

So you’re going to post on Facebook that you don’t have the intellectual capacity to read and comprehend rules?

Facebook sounds weird. Glad I avoid it like the plague.

Last edited:

pop2tu

Everyone please go back to my first posting. All I asked was this item stil available and I have no clue who but I’m called out for not posting before. I belong to jkowners and jkfreaks and a few other Wrangler forums and never be called out for not posting before. I hope everyone has a great day but I copied all the posting and will post of Facebook. I am trying to purchase something, if your not selling the item stay out of my business. Holly shit this is sad that I cannot just ask the owner of the roll cage if it’s available without asking 3-4 other no bodies if it’s ok. You all can get fucked. Wow what a bunch of babies. And to the guy who is offended I said I was a vet you fuck yourselve plan and simple.

IMG_0602.JPG

I am a Vet. It’s not about being a Vet. It’s about following rules!

Jack diddly

Too bad I got too this so late. One thing I hate most is people pulling out the vet card. Makes the rest of us look like entitled little bitches. When a lot of us don't want jack because we served. I was always told if you don't have a possible solution, you might be part of the problem. So my solution...take the example of an MRE or military field manuals. Draw out little pictures and use simple words. The more colors the easier it is to understand. Drawn in crayons is preferred.

Don't step on snake.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Maineiac

Well to be fair it was a very small pull on the vet card.. he simply suggested he didn't want to get in a pissing contest over this.. I know I'll get fragged for standing up for him a bit lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom