Rockhard harness bar

2011jk

Clearly, you've never been on a steep obstacle, had to unbuckle your stock belt to get out of your Jeep and see what's going on and then have to climb back in and try to buckle up again.

Yes I have and have a full harness also...I guess my seat belt latching abilities are better than others as its just not that big of deal either way.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Yes I have and have a full harness also...I guess my seat belt latching abilities are better than others as its just not that big of deal either way.

If your vehicle is on an incline, decline or off camber it will lock your seatbelt and you can't put it on. That is the reason I'm considering a harness.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ThatChemicalGuy

Orrrrrr you could just get rid of the kids lol. Just kidding man!

But I would just run a lap belt instead of the entire 5 point system. Hell I have a 5 point in my buggy and 95% of the time I only use the lap belt.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Wow, you're so awesome to have the ability to deal with locked up factory seat belts. Others should only hope to be as cool as you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom