Rocks & Valleys Offroad Park’s Reject Run!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Rocks & Valleys Offroad Park’s Reject Run!

Pasted a lot of rigs heading home today on my way back from Baldwin. Looks like a blast, except that mud hole. Your starting to make me question following you down the trail. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Rst8rox

I don’t think he attempted either 🤣
Surpriiiiise. You’re actually parked on a small pond.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

This ☝️!!

There was no hole/mud. I was parked an out talking to friends. It was when I jump back in the jeep to go up the trail that had cleared out....When crack and splash the ass end of the jeep just disappears. I ever again want to feel the feeling of sudden falling/sinking when believing you are on solid ground.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Here is the worst I’ve ever been stuck with Rst8rox! I was parked waiting to climb a hill and the rear end fell through what looked like solid ground and turned out to be a 4’ deep water hole.... [emoji15]

https://youtu.be/4gOScQD2Iqo

Looks like a good place for a kinetik recovery rope. They take the jolt out, and help make it easier to get out of something like that.

This ☝️!!

There was no hole/mud. I was parked an out talking to friends. It was when I jump back in the jeep to go up the trail that had cleared out....When crack and splash the ass end of the jeep just disappears. I ever again want to feel the feeling of sudden falling/sinking when believing you are on solid ground.

That's got to be a sinking feeling😱

Rst8rox

Looks like a good place for a kinetik recovery rope. They take the jolt out, and help make it easier to get out of something like that.

That's got to be a sinking feeling[emoji33]

It was pretty bad and we felt every hit of it. Thankfully we had harnesses on. I’ve been wanting a kinetic rope for a while an one will be on the way soon after that. Also will have my new M8000 motor from warn middle of the week or so.

jdofmemi

Any recommendations on one?

I bought one at Tractor Supply, it was branded "Ditch Pig" and was about $70. I have used it at least 50 times with no problems. Even pulled out a stuck semi with it. Had the F-350 smoking all 4 on pavement.

7/8" seems like just the right amount of stretch for Jeeps. Bigger ones are too stiff.

I love mine for snow wheeling. You can hit it hard, like in your video, and barely feel the jolt, but you move with it as it rebounds.

I've seen lots of brand names for them, not sure if any are really better than the others.

JKbrick

I bought one at Tractor Supply, it was branded "Ditch Pig" and was about $70. I have used it at least 50 times with no problems. Even pulled out a stuck semi with it. Had the F-350 smoking all 4 on pavement.

7/8" seems like just the right amount of stretch for Jeeps. Bigger ones are too stiff.

I love mine for snow wheeling. You can hit it hard, like in your video, and barely feel the jolt, but you move with it as it rebounds.

I've seen lots of brand names for them, not sure if any are really better than the others.

Our NAPA had the Ditch Pig also

Top Bottom