Rocks & Valleys Offroad Park’s Reject Run!

Rst8rox

I bought one at Tractor Supply, it was branded "Ditch Pig" and was about $70. I have used it at least 50 times with no problems. Even pulled out a stuck semi with it. Had the F-350 smoking all 4 on pavement.

7/8" seems like just the right amount of stretch for Jeeps. Bigger ones are too stiff.

I love mine for snow wheeling. You can hit it hard, like in your video, and barely feel the jolt, but you move with it as it rebounds.

I've seen lots of brand names for them, not sure if any are really better than the others.

Thanks for the info! Nobody around my parts uses one.... well it’s a must have. It felt like I was in a ten minute long car crash lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napa is out of line. I paid $69 for mine at Tractor Supply

I also have one of the no name Amazon ones for about the same price. It has been used, but not near as much.

Every time I go to my local tsc they have a space where one would sit and it’s always empty- it’s been like a year. They however always have the little act ones in stock. I’ve wanted a knock off one for awhile and I’m always sad it’s out of stock.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom