Rough Country Lift Kit

JKBlackie

I used their stage 2 2.5 kit until I got a full aev kit with shocks. It worked fine for me on and offroad. Wheeled it several times with no problems. Now I got one on my girls 4 door rubicon as of a few weeks ago. No problems yet. Rides good. It's just the spacer kit so no springs.

Thank you! I'm heavily considering just doing the Spacer lift with no shocks for now. Cheap upgrade so I can save for a better lift later on!

Drunic

ForumRunner_20140608_094611.jpg

Not the clearest picture, I won't see him til we go out again in a few weeks to get another. Mine is the black one and his is silver. The lift size is close but if we reversed his front end wound be too high with stock bumper. I'm going with enforcer lift in a few years but the stock rake is terrible and rancho rides nice for a little more. Install was longer due to shock replacement but the rest was comparable. If you're going to replace shocks in the future then you get a deal with a package, if not then spacers work just fine.

Jay_r24

So this summer I'd like to lift my Jeep 2.5". It's my first time building up a Jeep and I'm on a tight budget, so I've considered getting a lift kit on the cheap with no shocks, just the adapters, and using the money I saved to later on pick up some nicer longer shocks (Fox or Bilstein). Rough Country has a 2.5" kit for $250 and then I could pick up some nicer shocks later on this summer. Is this a good plan for someone trying to save a lot of dough? What experience do you guys have with Rough Country?

Thanks for the help!

I am currently running the Teraflex 2.5" bb on 35" tires, I upgraded the stock shocks to billstein's. I don't have any complaints at all. Rides good on road and great off! If budget is a lil hurdle then I would def recommend this setup. Some if the kits come with shock extensions so you can utilize the factory shocks and save some $$. Just my opinion!

Sent from Junior's Iphone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom